INTRODUCTION

Welcome to world of mystery, serenity,and lots of surprises, welcome to my world, I Danial your  aged 18 and the  of this story will give your protagonist a brief about what had happen till now in my world which will be now yours.    

All this started two years from now when I recovered from coma. I was told that, a lot has changed during these years. Our world as we know is not the same, the streets were not safe, people were hunted by unknown enemies.The hospital was guarded by military and police officers, my mom and friends were also in the hospital staying with me.The hospital was a safe house.

Before I was able to figure who the enemies were the hospital had a security breach,everyone was told to evacuate.We were guarded by 4 armed solders who were caring uzi's, m-16 etc.The hospital was not safe so we had to move fast.and get to a safe place ,we picked up several docs.,nurses on the way out.

My friends Andrew,Steve,Phil,Paul,Emma,Kelly told me to lead the way out.I had only one place in my mind which i knew well and could protect everyone there, it was my sweet home.

On the way home we found several vehicles which could be used as a safe means of transport.Mean while I asked mom and friends what really was happening around ,they told briefly that, all this started when I met with the accident, Cyprus was hit by an meteor like object.

The meteor contained some virus that changed the human condition to a zombie.