Present day

Our training was now completed.My team consisted of Emma,Kelly and 4 other.Our mission was to search for food and Medicines.Second team consisted of Steve, Phil and 6 others,

Under the command of Andrew,there mission was to search for survivors.

But we all looked at the same places as to increase the speed of search and completing a big area in no time.

The reason of keeping the girls with me was that they both had good sense of food and were lousy at doing work but with me the had to work fast which made them more suitable to be with me as i would be able to save them at times of need. 

Not saying that the boys were not good they were better then me the thing was I want to have some burden on these girls will insure that I stay concentrated on the task as one mistake will cause me to loose a friend thus making myself more accurate and boasting.  

At first no one knew how this disease spread but after some days people figured that this disease spread through the bite of the infected ones , so they started removing  all the canine tooth's of the remaining ones, but it was of no use the grew back once the were infected. this was the only that regenerated after the Zombification of the people.

There are many roomers that India is free of this infection, and that people are moving there through waterways and that of air.

 But roomers cant be trusted what if we go there and find our self in an ambush situation and that leads to a total annihilation of our group.