New Normal in New Era

Year 2020 is one of the year when we experience the hardest event in our life. Because of this event, our transition to new normal is not easy. Our life before is far different today and to upcoming year. The most affected to that transition is those person who loves traveling, partying, and other activities that requires to go out. In my experience, it is hard to adjust to new normal since I love to go outside.

During the pandemic I have many realization and lesson that I have learn.

1. Being afraid has a negative and positive impacts. I can say that being positive is good because people become conscious to what they do or whom they socialize. People are afraid to have a virus and because of that they will follow the guidelines of the government on how to avoid virus.  The second one is the negative side. Because people are afraid to have a virus, every person from other places that have a cases of virus, they consider them that they have a virus even though they don’t have. People tend to generalize that if you are from that places that have a virus, you are likely to have also the virus. People discriminate people not knowing the effects.

2. Having time with family. Because of the pandemic, we have enough time to be with our family.

3. Our faith deepened. Pandemic give us time to reconsider our self to our Lord. To pray, to talk, and to know more about him.

This pandemic taught us many things. It is hard to have a new way of living, but this is the reality that we need to face for us to survive. Our life before is not same today and tomorrow. 

How about you? What is your greatest lesson during the pandemic?