1

"Don't forget your pepper spray." Mom says before handing me my backpack.

"I put it on my keys remember?"

"That's my girl." She was as she wipes off the counter. She looks down on the cross on her necklace.

"What's wrong?" I asked Mom coming closer to her.

"It's nothing sweetie." She says counting to wipe the rest of the counter. "Let's say a prayer before you leave she says." I roll my eyes knowing what's she thinking, she's always thinking that one day I'll go in the missing demon list like her niece. But, I don't think that would happen to someone like me. I always walk with a big group and I'm well know around school. After the prayer she gave me a hug and kissed my forehead. "Be careful, and I love you." She says before watching me walk out the door.

I met up with two of my friends Alyssa and Chantal before walking to school. "Did you hear about Rachel?"

"No, what happened?" I asked.

"Oh my gosh. She was put on the list two nights ago. Her parents had a whole search squad looking for her before she was put on the list."

"Wow, She was a sweet girl too. It's sad to be completely honest!" Alyssa said angrily. "This isn't right I don't know why the government isn't doing anything about this. Maybe it's for the money, fame, or even something more."

"Maybe you're right." I agree with Alyssa. "It isn't right but, what can we do? Absolutely nothing maybe we are the product for whatever the government has going on with the underworld. But hey, the whole world isn't fair." I say with a bit of sadness.

"Oh you guys should check out what I sent to the group chat." I take my phone out my back pocket and the message says:

Chantal: DONT LOOK NOW there is a strange van followed us.
Chantal: what should we do?
(Y/N): We should run to the nearest store when we get close by it
Alyssa: yeah that sounds like a good plan.
Alyssa: there's a gas station to on the next block.
(Y/N): ok don't go yet but go when I count down from 5 ok.
Alyssa: ok
Chantal: okay

"5...4...3...2..."

"1"

Very muscle in you body tensed up and pushing with everything I had. The van started to move quickly. We crossed the street and two the gas station where we greeted by another van. A man with no eyes stepped out the van one. "Oh these dolls will make us some money won't they?" We stop in our tracks turning around to see a large man with no jaw. I grabbed my pepper spray and then sprayed him.

"AARGGG" He screamed in agony.

"What's the commotion going on around here?" The store clark said came. "Oh my goodness." He said scrabbling off the ground. He went back inside to call the DCP (Demon Control Protection). "Don't worry about him loves." You'll be out of here before they show up. More goons come out of the vans with more features to tell who they are. "ALRIGHT LOAD THEM UP!" The man with no eyes yelled. The Goons surrounded us. There wasn't enough pepper spray for all of them. One of the grabs my hands making me unable to defend myself.

"RUN!" I shout to Chantal and Alyssa. Somehow they slip away leaving there belongings behind.

"How could YOU LET THEM SLIP AWAY ...At least we have this one. She'll sell for good money, nice hair, body shape, and a leader." The man with no eyes said as he put his hand under my chin. I spit I his face. He wipes it off while staring at me with his hole in his head. "Good luck in the chamber." They drags me while I kick and scream for dear life as he into the back of the van. He tries to shove a liquid medicine in my mouth while his goons hold me down. Then holds my nose so I had no choice but to drink. I feel drowsy and start to loose feeling in all of my limbs.