ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟹: ᴄʀᴜsʜᴇs

Kenma's P.O.V

"It's hard to know if you like someone, when you stare at your screen all day." Kenma thought
*CLICK
"She looks so cute!" Kenna thought while looking at the picture he took of you. "Hey, did you hear that click?" You said. "Umm, no. What click?" Kenma said trying to act normal. "Oh, whatever. It was probably nothing." She said. As she was looking back the window, I looked on my phone and set the photo as my wallpaper.
*RING
"Class dissmissed!" The teacher said. I got up and I was walked to the door. "Hey! Let's eat together!" Someone said. I turned around and I saw (Y/N) being cute. "Uhhhh, sure (Y/N)." I replied.

As we were walking to the cafeteria, we talked and talked. It was so fun talking to her. I just realized how pretty and funny she is. When we reached the cafeteria, She got the Soba and I got Tempura. We found a small table fit for 2 people only. Not gonna lie, but it felt like a date.
*RING
"Well it's time to go." I said. "Where are you going?" She said.
And I swore I saw her frown, and that made my stomach flip. "Uhhh, i'm going to Volleyball Practice." I said. I felt inside that I wanted her to come to see me. "I wanna join the Volleyball Club!" She said with a cute smile. I slightly blushed "Umm, sure." "C'mon we might be late." She said. She held my hand and dragged me out of the school. I hoped she didn't see me blush.

When we entered the gym, we saw Kuroo talking to a teamate. When Kuroo saw us together holding hands, he went up to us and whispered "Are you a thing now?" Which made me blush and she let go, kinda sad she let go though.

With all that settled, (Y/N) became our new manager. What I didn't like was most of my teamates kept looking at her legs.

"Hi, im Inosuke. And who are you beautiful?" He said with a wink. That's it! He is not taking (Y/N) away from me! "I, uhhh. I am     (Y/N) your, uhhhh new manager." She said uncomfortably. "Hey, back off!" Kenma and Kuroo said in unison. "Call me!" He said before going away.

"Thank you guys so much!" She hugged Kuroo and Kenma. "It's no problem." Kuroo said. "Yup, indeed. Uhhhhh." Kenma said. You giggled and gave him a peck on the cheek. "See you guys at the gate!" She said while going out of the gym. "Well, she made the first move." Kuroo said smiling. I touched my cheek. "I am never washing this cheek again." Kenma said smiling. "Hahahaha!" Kuroo laughed. "C'mon we have to clean the gym. Your girlfriend is waiting." Kuroo said. "STFU!" Kenma said.

Now I know what love feels like...

Word Count: 497 words