Kabanata 3

Kabanata 3

What?!

Matapos na marinig lahat ni Kehlanie ang sinabi ng kaniyang Head ay halos di kayang iproseso ng isipan niya lahat.

"So I'll be spending a month with him!?, great just great." Nasabi nalamang ni Kehlanie sa kaniyang isipan.

Next week is the start of my crisis, starting next week I'll be spending a month with him and next week will be the longest month of my life.

"Damn it!." Napamura nalamang siya.

Nang dahil sa stress naisipan na ni Kehlania na umuwi tutal time out na niya kaya pwede na siyang umuwi.

Just like other days she spend her evening preparing food for herself and doing her night routines before she go to bed. She woke up feeling uncomfortable it was 4:46 in the morning, it was unusual for her to wake up at that hour because she's tired from work but she's wondering what made her wake up.

"Kehlanie you just woke up, it's normal." She assured herself.

Minutes have passed but she still couldn't sleep, so she decided to read a book to pass time. She red her book in her condo terrace, as the sun rises she almost finish half of the book.

Reading book is Kehlanie's way of escape, escape in this cruel reality. This cruel reality were nothing seems realistic, people can fake their feelings , people can deceive each other na kahit ang salitang salamat ay mahirap paniwalaan dahil sa panahon ngayon mas makatotohanan pa ang ibang libro kesa sa realidad.

Well that's life, it's either you turn your back or go with the flow and face life. Its your choice.

As she continue to watch the sun rises, she started her day with a cup of coffee and a toasted bread.

It was already 6:27 in the morning she decided to eat her heavy breakfast outside her condo it's weekend anyway so she won't having work today.

Kumain si Kehlanie sa isang kilalang fast food restaurant, habang kumakain siya ay may biglang nag salita.

"Can I share the table with you?." Rinig niya sa nag-salita at nag taka siya na pamilyar sa kaniya yung boses kaya tinignan niya yung nagsalita.

Nagulat si Kehlanie sa mukhang tumambad sa kaniya ng tignan niya kumg sino ito.

"Anong ginagawa nitong lalake dito?"

It was Deimos holding a tray full of foods, waiting for her answer if he could share the table with him.

"So can I share the table with you?." Tanong niya ulit.

"Sure." Tanging sagot niya at ginawaran pa ito ng pilit na ngiti.

Binilisan na lang ni Kehlanie ang pag-kain dahil hindi niya kaya makasama ang lalaking ito sa isang lugar. Sino ba naman ang mag-aakala isang bilyonaryo kumakain sa isang fast food chain.

Patayo na sana siya para umalis ng may sinabi sa kaniya ang lalake.

"Ms. De Guzman let me treat you a dessert." Deimos offered.

"No thanks, I'm already full." Pag-tanggi niya.

"If you won't accept my offer then, maybe we can talk about our arrangement for your task."