Prologue : We Meet Again Earl

It's a quiet and snowy night. The Earl walking to find those who lost their loved one so he can make them into akuma. While he's walking he start thinking...

EARL'S POV :

'Hmm.. It's been 35 years since the 14th betrayal. I miss him so much. Right now I already have some of my family back. But still even if everyone including the 14th is back with me, my family isn't full yet. The 15th... When will he be reincarnted? I already waited and waited but he still didn't reincarnated yet. Before I know it, it has already been 500 years. I miss him... I miss him so much... God, I don't want anything else but my family to be full again.'

Suddenly, I heard someone crying... I followed the sound and saw a 7 years old boy crying in front of a grave. Than I got closer and saw the name written on the grave.

'Hmm.. Mana Walker. So he finally died. Oh well. But who is this boy. Maybe I should ask him.'
"Little boy, why are you crying?"
"Well.. My adoptive father is dead. Now, I don't have any family. Since, my uncle, Neah disappeared when he woke up from his slumber." The boy said.

Then I froze..
'How did he know about Neah and why did he say that Neah disappeared ? Isn't he already dead?'
"Why did you said that Neah disappeared, boy? From what I know he's already dead."
"You should have look closely that time, Earl. Did you really believe that he would have died from that?" The boy suddenly said in serious voice.
"How do you know that I am the Earl?" I said suspiciously.
"Did you forgotten about me, Earl? I am hurt." He said with a grin that gave shiver to my spine.
"Are you an exorcist?" The Earl said.
"No, I am not. You seriously don't remember?" He said again. He still grining at me. "Than I will make you remember. I am Allen, the 15th Noah of Light.

My eyes widdened...

'He is the 15th!!! I can't believe it, he finally reincarnated and this close.'
"15th, finally, you're reincarnated. Please come back with me. To our family."

His grin become a smile. A warm smile. Even the cold melted from his smile

"Yes, Earl. I am going to come back home to our family." He said.

After hearing this, I started to cry and smiled.

"Let's go than. It's getting colder."
"Yes, Earl. But, there is something I must tell you when we are back."
"Of course... But can't you tell me right now?"
"No, sorry... It's something serious. But, it won't be to much danger. Although it will make you angry. And since we just had a reunion, we can't just change it into something sad right?"
"You're right, Allen. Let's just talk tomorrow. You need some sleep after all."
"Yeah, I haven't sleep for 3 days."
"Why didn't you sleep than?"
"Well I am waiting for you, Earl. While waiting I still crying after all." Allen said with a smile.
"Ohh..."

We than walked for awhile in silent until Allen talked...

"Hey Earl. How about if we go to the ark with my gate."
"It's a good idea, Allen... It's been a long time since I use your gate." I smile.

After hearing this Allen smile really big and open his gate. His gate door is golden. It's shape is circle and when you open it there is a bright light coming from it. Then we enter the gate while entering I must close my eyes because it's so bright. When we go inside there are many other gates with the same shape but different colour. It's like entering another dimension that leads to other places. I followed Allen since he knows which gate is which.

"Earl, I think this is the gate. Let's go..."

We enter the gate and arrived at the ark....

TO BE CONTINUED....