"Yes"- Bakugo x (m) reader

⚠️ SMUT⚠️
____________________________

Me and Katsuki have been friends since we met as freshman at UA. Everybody was afraid to approach him but I wasn't. He resented me at first which I kinda expected but he's warmed up to me since then. I'm sitting in math class, not paying much attention to the lesson, bored out of my mind, when I feel my phone vibrate. On the screen it says "text from: 😡💥🤬💢".

I open my phone under my desk to try and avoid getting caught.

"😡💥🤬💢: hey dumbass want to come over this afternoon?"

"Me: sure"

"😡💥🤬💢: good"

I put up my phone as the teacher walks by and pretend to do my work. The rest of the day goes by agonizingly slowly knowing I get to hang out with my best friend after school. I meet Katsuki outside the school and we set off to his house. He seemed nervous for some reason, I've gone over to his house a million times before so I don't understand what's different about this one. We get to his house and I notice that his mom isn't home. "Where's ur mom?"

"Work"

I nod my head and go to sit on the couch. He sits on the opposite end of the couch from me fidgeting w his hands. "What's up? You seem nervous or something"

"What I'm not nervous, why would I be? fucking nerd." He says obviously lying.

'It's probably best not to pry. Knowing Katsuki he would probably just get mad at me and I don't feel like dealing with that today.' I think to myself.

"So why did u want me to come over?"

"I just wanted you to come over. If you wanna leave or something just leave."

"I don't wanna leave I was just wondering."

We sit in quiet for a few moments then he says "well that's not exactly true, I did actually want to talk to you."

Kind of shocked that he was opening up to me I turn to face him. "What about?"

He shuffles around nervously and takes a deep breath. "Listen, you repeat what I'm about to tell you to anyone and your dead, got it?"

"Loud and clear"

"Good." He takes another deep breath and closes his eyes. "I... I like you..." he says looking at the ground, slightly blushing.

I had come out to him a few months ago and he was ok with it, but I had never expected him to be gay as well.

"Oh..." I say in shock "so are you gay, bi, pan?"

"I think I'm gay"

"Oh cool. So how long have you been questioning?"

"A few months, right after you came out to me. Why are you asking me so many questions, do u like me or not?" He says with the usual Katsuki tone of voice.

"I honestly haven't thought about it" I say looking to the side.

Suddenly I feel him move on the couch. I look back to where he was and see he's now very close to me, looking deep in my eyes. He reaches out and puts a hand on the side of my neck making me blush.

"How about I kiss you so you can find out?"

I blush even more and nod nervously. He leans in slowly with a soft expression I had never seen before on him. His lips touch mine and my entire body tingles. Katsuki pulls back and looks me in the eyes.

"So... what do u think about me now, nerd?" He says looking deep into my eyes

Overtaken by lust I kiss him hard our lips fighting for dominance. Eventually I'm the one to submit. He climbs on top of me pinning me down by my wrists.

"Do you want me to fuck you y/n?" He growls in my ear.

"Yes."

He picks me up kissing me and carrying me to his bedroom. I wrap my arms around his strong shoulders as we get to his bedroom. He puts me down and closes the door as I take off my shirt and pants. He does the same. Suddenly he pushes me on the bed, grinding his huge bulge against mine making me moan. He rips off my underwear and his as well. He leans down to kiss my neck and reaches to my member and starts jerking it off.

"K-Katsuki~" I moan loudly, the feeling of his strong hands around my dick make me feel something I had never felt before.

"K-Katsuki I'm cumming" I say with great  difficulty between all my moaning. This makes him pick up the pace and making me cum all over his chest.

"Look at the mess you made sweetie. Lick it off." He leans up and I go with him and start licking the cum off his chiseled abs. He smiles down at me and flips me over. He thrusts into my ass with as much force as 20 horses making me grip the sheets and almost scream. His moans aren't exactly moans, they are more like growls, which I find way more attractive. His hands are gripping my waist so tighten afraid they'll leave bruises.

"Fuck, y/n, your ass is s-so fucking tight." He says half moaning and dripping cum. A few moments later I feel a warm liquid fill me up deep inside. He pulls out of me completely tired out. I flop over to one side, cum leaking out my ass. He pulls me close and cuddles me, stroking my hair. He kisses me and smiles.

"Was that ur first time w a guy?" I ask.

"That was my first time at all.."

"Well it damn sure didn't feel like it." I say smiling.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself cutie."

I get up to put my clothes back on.

"I have to head home but do you think you could stay the night, maybe the day after tomorrow?"

"Sure"

"Yayy" I say running over to kiss him.

"See ya later, my wonderful bf" I say looking at him.

"Bye babe" he says looking at me, signing a silent contract to agree to be my bf. I get my stuff and walk out happier than I've ever been.