Akos and Kios

"I'm gonna kill you Natsu! Get back here!" shouted a very angry redhead who was following the excited dragon slayer.
"Dont worry Erza, we're super close!" shouted Natsu. "Here we are, Erza meet Akos and Kios."

"Hello Natsu. Oh, looks like you've brought your marked mate," greeted Akos as he looked at a very red Erza. Erza was thinking of all the implications meant by that phrase. All of them. Erza was about to daydream of Natsu doing a certain thing with Natsu before a the pink-haired man spoke up.

"Oi! She's not my mate!" Natsu quickly shouted at the the dragon. He then whispered to Erza, "What's a mate?" Erza became even more redder than her hair and was trying to explain but was too flustered to.

"A dragon's or dragon slayer's mate is the sole person that dragon or dragon slayer will love. When you have a marked mate, it means you are not together however you have feelings for them and you have warned all other dragons and dragon slayers that the person in question is unavailable," informed Kios.

"S-s-so that-that m-means Natsu l-l-loves me?" stuttered an impossibly red Erza. "Correct," stated Kios. Natsu was about to burst in anger. "What the fricking hell! I've waited and planned my confession since I first flipping met Erza. I looked for a perfect spot for 2 whole years and was fricking waiting for her to get over that blue-haired idiot. Then what do you do, huh! Just go and blurt it out like it's normal for everyone to know. I made the perfect night but no, you just had to ruin it you scumbag!"

Erza was surprised. She then whispered "You did all of that for me." Natsu replied, still fuming but holding it in for Erza, "Of course, whoever wouldn't is delusional and must be not eating their weetabix (not sponsored. I wish. Weetabix hit me up)."

Erza hugged him. She was almost speechless. Almost. "Love you too," mumbled Erza. Natsu's frown turned into a gleeful smile. "Really! Wait, what do now then. And you Kios. Dont think I'm done with you. I'll get you back. Oh I'll definitely get you back! With the best prank ever. You better watch out, you overgrown lizard."

Erza burst out laughing. "After all that planning and waiting, you don't know what you do after you confess. We date of course. Unless you want to go further and mate." said Erza as she was about to daydream again but Natsu asked,"I thought you were my mate. Do I get to be Erza? Yay, I can beat up Gray and he wouldn't even talk back to me!"

Erza replied, "No you silly, remember that thing that I thought you when you insert your *whisper* into another person's *whisper*." Natsu instantly turned red as he remembered that lesson. You know, that lesson ;).

Akos then coughed and blurted," Ahem! Dragon hearing, ugh, language."

A/N: Hey guys! Thanks for checking out the story. I know it ended quite abruptly but I'll have some new content ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) out for you as soon as I can. Again thanks for reading. Byeeeee!