Keeper of The Lost Cities-SHIPS!!!

Me- It's that time of the week again!!! This time we are doing my second favorite book series Keeper of The Lost Cities, Here we go! 

1- Biana and Dex!

Me- I rate this a 8/10. One cause I love love this ship. Second we don't really see these guys together a lot. An did lastly they took to long to move on from there previous crushes and we don't even know if they like each other!!! 

2-Sofitz

Me- ...... No just no. This ship sucks!!! That's why I'm so glad Sophie soon friend zones Fitz. Anyways this ship gets a 1.5/10. Why you Sofitz  lovers may ask? Well look at the time. It's ranting time.      

You see at first Sophie and Fitz would have been so cute together, but then we go to Neverseen. The triangle soon starts and sides must be chosen. Then you see that in Flashback were Fitz dad and Keefe are talking that it kind of seems *cough* so so much more then kind of *cough* that the only reason Fitz likes Sophie is cause OF HOW POWERFUL SHE IS!!! Ughhhhhh! So yay 1.5/10

3- Linh and Wylie

Me- 7/10. It was cute but then they just kind of stopped showing Wylie and Linh together and now shows a lot of Linh and Marella. Witch brings us to our next ship.

4- Linh and Marella

Me- would be sooooooo cute if it happened, but it doesn't really show any LGBT+ in the Lost Cities so they would most likely end up as a bad match. But hey they got nothing to lose cause if you really love someone you won't care who or what they are just that they are happy. So this ship gets an 8/10

5- Glimmer and Tam

Me- 3/10. One we only just met her in Legacy. Second we don't know who she is. Third she's ok I guess. And lastly they are better then Sofitz.

6- Grady and Edaline

Me- 9/10. They are Sophie's adopted parents, they work amazing together Sam partners, I love these guys so much, though we don't see them together a lot :(

7- SoKeefe

Me- *fangirl sequel* 10/10!!!! OUR FAMOUS SHIP!!!!!!! Omgersh Omgersh here we go!!! Ranting Time!!!!

Keefe and Sophie share a bunch of emotions and one of those is how much they live each other!!! Now Sophie here are some of my reasons why the only reason Sophie love Fitz is cause that's what her head tells her to do. First Fitz was the first elf she met, the first person like her, so it's kind of like how a puppy only loves you because you were the first one to love them. Second When Keefe left to be a double agent like thing she told us that her heart was crushed. Would you feel that way if someone you truly loved left you? Plus Keefe did it cause he loved her and wanted to help. I'm pretty sure that Fitz won't even think of anything like that cause anything that makes his family have a bad name will destroy him. Third let's be honest Fitz is a spoiled brat. If he doesn't get anything he wants then he just let's all his angry out in a giant  fit. That's probably why he's name is Fitz.

Ok anyways Keefe and Sophie are like I said emotionally connected. They both let each other in and help each other out. When Keefe is feeling down Sophie let's him cry on her shoulder, when Sophie is feeling like the whole world isn't on her shoulders Keefe steps in a takes some of the heavy weight off, actually he'll try to take all of it of, but Sophie won't let him. Plus Keefe really loves her, so much that he is willing to give her up so she'll be happy! He'll even be an bad match with her. So yay 10/10 FOREVER!!!! Thank you for your time meh baby lemons. Cya soon.