Chapter 1: An Icy Entrance

Hey Readers! Happy New Year! Thank you for making 2014 a good year here on Wattpad! Thank you for reading our work and to start off the new year right, here's chapter 1 of this continuation of "Once Upon A Time RP".  

P.S. Make sure you leave me comments :)

-Snow-

 I can finally catch my breath. The wicked Witch was finally defeated and we are finally home. Everyone started to celebrate. I see Emma come in, followed by Hook. I smile, I have hope in them. I’m happy for her, maybe she could find her happy ending here. I see David and he’s thanking Regina, maybe things are going to turn out fine. An era of peace, but then as I look around, I spotted Emma talking to Neal. She looks confused and distress, and then I see him go to one knee. I quickly ran up to them and ask, “What’s going on here?”

-Emma-

“Neal…” was all I can say until Snow and David noticed. I turned and saw Henry looking at me, “Mom…” From all this, I couldn’t let out my words, all of this was happening too fast. I noticed Hook from a far. I looked at him for a moment and he looks back at me. He then started to walk towards me and Neal asked, “What do you say Emma?” I looked back at Neal, “I…I need some air.” I ran out and Hook tries to stop me, “Swan?” I looked at him and shook my head and went straight to the door. I went out the castle and kept running until I found a lake I went towards it and lean against the bridge looking out at the waters.

-David-

I started to thank Regina for everything she has done but she interrupts me. “It looks like your problems aren’t over.” She says as she looks behind me. I see Snow run to Emma and Neal, and Neal is kneeling down one knee. “Excuse me.” I said roughly and follow Snow. I see Emma struggle with her words and she runs away. Hook tries to stop her but she breaks away. Neal and Hook start chasing after her but I stopped them both. “I think we need to talk.” I tell them as I’m grabbing them both by their shoulders. They stop to face me.

-Snow-

David stops them from chasing Emma and that’s when I walk in. “What’s going on here?” I ask as calm as possible.

-Neal-

I was going after Emma, I should have thought this trough, but I let my emotions get to me. “Emma.” I said as I go after her and noticed that Hook did the same. He tries to stop her but instead we get stopped by David. He says, “I think we need to talk,” we both faced him. “What is going on here?” he ask and Hook added, “Aye mate, what did you say to her?” I took a deep breath and said, “It’s not what I said, it’s how I did it. I asked her for her hand in marriage.”

-Snow-

“What!” I say shocked. He asked her to marry him? No wonder she ran away. Wait, no, he can’t do that, but David beat me into arguing with Neal. “You asked for my daughters hand without our consent? Look Neal, I don’t really think Emma is ready to get marry in a time like this. We just finished getting our kingdom back, she needs time. Plus, from what I remember back in the first curse, you hurt her.” David said as a protective father.