𝙙 ー 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩

Thankfully, when they got back, Yuna was also gone. Hwanwoong assumed she had left quietly, as Seoho was still asleep.

Huh... you would have thought she came to talk to Seoho... and yet she barely spoke to him at all.

"Exactly." Xion huffed. Hwanwoong could tell he was still mad at her for suggesting that Ravn drank.

"Did I say that out loud?"
"Yea. Hyung, she's so- ugh."

"Dongju, they don't know each other well... and Youngjo hyung-"
"What?" Ravn looked up from where he was sitted, next to Leedo.

"Nothing hyung-"
"Just now Yuna said you looked drunk." Xion interrupted, frowning. Hwanwoong was about to berate Xion for his lack of respect in addressing Yuna when Ravn spoke.

"You would think she of all people would know I don't drink..." Actually, it came out more like a mumble, but Hwanwoong paid alot of attention to Ravn (of course he did, how could he not?).

"Hyung, you know Yuna?" Hwanwoong was curious.
"Yea, i went to high school with her, she was one of the first years in drama club when I was president-"

Ravn rarely spoke about his schooling, to the extent that the members knew close to nothing about where he went to school.

Perhaps realising what he was revealing, Ravn stopped and sighed.

"You're gonna ask Yuna where she studied, aren't you?"
"I won't if you don't want me to."
"Okay, then don't."

Hwanwoong sighed. What exactly had happened in high school?

Sensing that Hwanwoong was disappointed, Ravn huffed out a breathy laugh.

"Why are all of you so interested in my school life..."
"Because we're interested in you, hyung."
"Yea, and also because your silence makes us even more curious." Xion pipes up, looking hopeful.

Ravn rolled his eyes, flopping onto the floor dramatically.

"Don't be, it's so boring."

Xion pouted and called out to Leedo, who looked like he was asleep.

Geez, does this kid crave death? Leedo kills anyone who disturbs his sleep-

Hwanwoong's internal thoughts were cut off by Leedo's death glare, just as he expected. However, upon realising it was Xion, who was already tugging Leedo to his feet, his gaze softened.

"You're so whipped~" Ravn teased quietly in a sing-song manner, making sure Xion couldn't hear him. Leedo only rolled his eyes, though neither of them missed the blush turning his face and ears red.

After making sure that both of them were out of the room, Hwanwoong poked Ravn.

"Don't tease him like that. He might get awkward around Xion." Hwanwoong wasn't stupid. He knew that something was going on between them. But whether that "something" was acknowledged, reciprocated, ignored, denied or rejected, he didn't have any clue, and he didn't wish to accidentally destroy any chance of them getting together.

"Don't poke me!" Ravn glared at him. Glancing over at Keonhee and Seoho, who had fallen asleep on each other, he leaned in and whispered.

"I'll tell you about my school if you don't tell anyone..."

Hwanwoong gasped and nodded frantically.

"... tomorrow." Ravn smirked.
"HYUNG! Don't be so mean to me..."

Ravn only poked him in the cheek before standing up and walking out of the room.

(a/n: sorry for the late-ish update... i had like half this chapter written but then i had writers block + i was rushing an assignment yesterday... so yea anyways hope yall like this IKNOW I DONT RLY INTERACT W YALL MUCH BUT pls vote / comment !!)