Chapter Two

2.

Present. Tuesday, 3:01
Killer

-Diary,

The time I have awaited yet dreaded most has finally come. I must start with my endeavor later this day, choosing my victim wisely. I am most distraught with the idea that I shall take one's life even though I bloody know it cannot replace the one that was lost. However, I am indeed very determined to do to them what they've done to Heather.

I know very much that this would be hard for me, given that I've already acquainted myself with the individuals I must kill, and that conscience and guilt will be there to haunt me. Those aren't the only things that mess with my mind, unfortunately. I am also in great distress with choosing my... what should we call it? Calling card?

Should it be a rosary? An image, perhaps? A list? Oh, I don't know anymore!

This thing worries me so much I could just die from anxiety!

Except I couldn't.

Anyway, as I've said, I must start today whether I like it or not. They must pay. They must suffer.
Trust that I will confide everything to you. You shall know my troubles, plans, and the way I will kill them...

The thought of that latter one is awful!
It was nice having a little chit-chat with you, diary. And I do hope that when the time comes, you would not betray me.

Love lots,
---------

°°°

If you liked this part of chapter two, please vote, comment, and share the story with your friends!