𝑿𝑿𝑰𝑰𝑰

Third P.O.V

'I-I'm sorry...'

"How's your ass?"

That was it.

This was the first question Kaminari was asked as he stared at Shinsou. He slightly stirred in his sleep and when he fully opened his eyes, was met with Shinsou's gorgeous face and a stupid question.

"Really?" The blonde spoke sarcastically. "That's our pillow talk?"

"I have to take priorities first" the older simply said. "Your well-being is what should matter right now, so tell me is your ass okay? Can I get you some pain killers, make some tea or anything you'd like"

Kaminari glared at him and rolled his eyes, his chin resting on the palm of his hand. "Considering you pounded me like a nail last night, I'd like some more sleep. Even though the author only wrote one specific sex scene between us, we went for a couple of more rounds and my body wasn't used to that at all"

Shinsou blinked. "What?"

"Nothing" the blonde mumbled and turned his body around, covering his body with the blanket that covered his aching lower body. "Just let me sleep some more"

"Alright, princesa" Shinsou complied with the blondes wishes and let him sleep a bit more. He was about to cuddle the blonde as he slept before he heard a knock on the door. The knock echoed across the halls and Shinsou's eyes glowed red that moment and Kaminari's opened slightly.

"Who is it..?" He groggily asked, completely worn out.

"I don't know..." the older replied honestly. "I never get any visitors here so I want you to—"

"Just go..." Kaminari shooed him away and got comfortable on the bed. "S'not like I haven't been in danger before, so I'm good"

Shinsou's left eyebrow twitched in annoyance as he got up from the bed and, since he already had clothes on, made his way downstairs. As he walked down the stairs he mumbled to himself and fixed the bottoms on the shirt he randomly just put on. The older had finally reached the door and hesitantly reached the doorknobs as he cautiously opened the door and looked outside.

To Shinsou's surprise, he didn't see anyone. His eyes looked for any living body around the premises but strangely he didn't see anything. He was about to close the doors when he noticed something on the floor. He looked down and saw an envelope with a bright red stamp seal imprinted on it and some smeared red substance on the sides. Shinsou reaches down and grabbed it, noticing that same red substance was also smeared on the back as well.

He walked inside after closing the doors with the envelop in hand. The older inspected the envelop and noticed there was no name or anything written on it, just red smears everywhere. He also noted that it felt slightly heavier than any normal envelop and found it extremely eerie. Shinsou looked wary as he removed the seal on the envelop and skeptically took out the contents from inside it.

His eyes widen as he pulled out the contents of the smeared envelop. There were three items inside; one, a pair of orange-tinted sunglasses, two, a bright and clearly expensive hairpin and three, a small letter. The color drained from Shinsou's face as he realized just who exactly these items belonged too. He placed the envelop and two items on the table next to him before taking the letter in his hands, slowly opening it and preparing to read the contents inside.