Chapter 8 - He is mine now.

During the sunset, the sky was colored bright orange, and the beautiful light passed through a window of a luxury condominium, creating the shadow of two guys in a large bed was on the wall. The shadow of a guy on top of another. Kengkla was bending down, opened his mouth until his cuspids appeared then kissed Techno’s neck.

Licking.

The reflection that looked like a vampire drinking from his prey, but this handsome vampire was trilling down that neck, tasting the sweet mixture of the body odor and sweat. It wasn’t a bad smell at all, in contrast, it was delicious that Kengkla wanted to bite that neck.

BITE.

He didn’t just think about it because his sharp teeth bite that neck gently, gliding, blowing and licking. Kengkla kept creating kiss marks on that neck. He enjoyed doing it so while slipping his hand under Techno’s bright polo shirt.
That action made the prey wake up.

Um… what?
Techno murmured while trying to sweep off the insect in his shirt before opening his eyes slowly, upset that someone disturbed his sleep but…

Hey!!

When Techno saw the black hair at his neck, he screamed and almost kicked that person, but then Kengkla looked up and made eye contact with him.

Kla…
It was the only word Techno could say because he was… trembling.

The sun was almost disappeared, so the room was dark. Techno only saw a shadow of that tall body on top of him. A part of Kengkla’s face hidden in the dark was… violent and fierce like a storm.
That face was threatening but attractive at the same time. And those eyes, right in front of him, full of desires made Techno couldn’t say a word.

P'

Techno almost startled because that hoarse, deep voice was scary. It showed all the feeling inside of Kengkla.

Kla… What are you going to do?
The tall boy asked tremulously.

I… I can’t… I can’t bear it.
Kengkla’s voice was hoarse and quivering, and those eyes were fixing at Techno while Techno questioned back nervously.

What…? Do you have headache? I think it’s time take a pill.

GRAB.

!!!

Techno, thinking about escaping, tried to get up but Kengkla grabbed his shoulder and pushed him on the bed again… with the strength that made Techno’s eyes wide open and almost bulged out when.

GRAB.
STARTLE!!!

I can’t bear it.
His junior grabbed Techno’s hand and led it to his crotch, which was… rock hard.

Techno was stiff when that big hand forced him to touch the shaft under his pants. Techno could feel that it was big, hot, and rigid, so he looked back at Kengkla.

Err… I can help you with my hand.

Hey! Don’t look at me like that! I’ll help you.

Techno was a bit scared when those eyes burnt brightly as if Kengkla wasn’t satisfied with the answer. His junior pressed his hand on that hot shaft and it gave goose bumps. The heat ran to in his lower body. And it seemed that the hot breath turned him on.

No… I can’t take it anymore, P'… I can’t.
However, this sweet kid didn’t comply with him.

Kengkla buried his face at his neck. His hot breath was on his fair skin, sending a sense of thrilling through his body.