The Phone Call

Hey. I wrote this off the top of my head. Its my story, therefor, its copyrighted by me. Tell me what you think!

Ring! Ring! Ring! I opened my eyes to the piercing Ring of my cell phone. Who is that at six in the morning.. Ugh. "Hello?" I answered sleepily.

"Meghan?" I hear the voice of my brother from England. His name is Harry. And yes, before you ask, he is Harry Styles. He sounded really.. shakey.. "What's wrong bro?" I questioned him.

"Mom.." He said. "Shes..Shes dead Meghan." The line goes silent and all I can hear are Harrys soft sobs as I start balling myself.

"How? H-How did it happen?" I ask.

"Car accident.. She was in the hospital with severe head damage. She said that if she died, she wants you to come and live with me and the boys.. In england."

I couldn't believe it.How am I going to tell Hannah? My friend since 5th grade? I can't leave her. "Harry? Can I ask you something?"

"Yeah go ahead." He replied.

"Would you mind if I brought a friend?"

"Depends. Is it a boy or a girl?" Ugh he was so protective.

"Its Hannah, Harry you know her." I replied.

"Uh, yeah that's fine, but you'll have to share a bedroom." He said.

"Yeah that's fine. Thanks for calling Harry." I said softly, still upset about my mom. You see, my dad Is in Iraq. I live with my mom and I tell her everything. All of my secrets. She knew me better then I knew myself. She was my bestfriend. When I was 8, my family moved from England to Maine in the U.S, because my dad had his training there. Harry went back to England for Xfactor, leaving me with my mom.

"Okay sis. I love you" Harrys voice come through the phone, startling me.

"I love you too Hazza." I hung up. Harry was only a year older than me. Not much of a age difference. He was also really protective of me. When he was home, I couldn't go over a friends house without running it by him first. Laying in my bed, I sobbed into my pillow. My moms gone.. I thought. I'm leaving all of my friends, and only bringing one. I have to start a new school in England. I wish I had my mom here to comfort me. I wish I had someone to tell me everything was okay. But its not. Nothings okay. My life will never be.

*Hannah POV*

Hmmm... What to do what to do.. I know! Let's call Megmeg! *Ring Ring*

"Hannah. My mom.. shes dead.." Meghan sobbed into the phone."And I'm going to live with Harry.. In England. He said you could come.. If you want.."

"Oh Meg! I'm so sorry! Of course I will come with you! How could.I live without you?"

"Okay well were leaving in an hours so get packing.. I'm already done."

"Okay see you in a hour." I said to her.

"See ya." She said. I hated to see her like this, you see, Meghan was the kind of person that could never be taken seriously. Always a fun and energetic person. She just wasn't herself and I hated that ...

*Harry POV*

"Okay lads. My sister and her friend Hannah are coming to live with us. I have two rules. 1. You will respect them. AT ALL TIMES. And 2. My sister, shes off limits. Mine of you will break her heart because I hate seeing her go through that. Understand?"

"Yes.." They all said, but they didn't seem too happy about it..

"Now let's start cleaning. I heard that girls don't like guys that are slobs." They all stared at me like I had four heads.

"What? I haven't seen them in forever I want to impress them. We only have two hours. That's not that much time. Now let's go."

******************************

So? What did you think? I will be putting the second chapter up soon.

~ Meghan xx