Humsufer

Os start when Ragini truth out infront of all, Sharmishta and Shekhar brought swara back home after knowing Swaran marriage truth, they asked them whether they want to gave their marriage chance but Swara denied. Laksh always try to woe her back but she always denied.

After one month
Swara working in the kitchen thinking about something, she lost her smile somewhere. She still wearing her marriage sign as their divorce still not finalised. She was making kheer, she doesn't know herself she got urge to eat kheer. Smile run from her lips how Sanskaar used to eat kheer crazily but her smile fade away.

"What are you doing Shona??" Her mother Sharmishta entered in the kitchen.

"Nothing mom just making kheer" swara gave little smile and again concentrate on Kher.

"Kheer???" Asked sharmishta looked towards swara in amusement as she knows that her daughter don't like kheer to much.

"Just felt to have it" Swara put vassal down from the gas.

Smells of fish hit her nose which made her restless, she felt nausea. She tried to cope up with this smell but she failed and result she empty her stomach near by basin.

Sharmishta got concerned about her daughter seeing her vomiting, she went towards her and rub her back to calm her. She hold her chest to calm her breath. Sharmishta gave her water to drink.

"What happened Shona?? You are looking pale" she asked in motherly concern, she checked her head thinking, may she have fever but nothing like that.

"Maa I will be ok if I took rest" she said thinking about her health as from past fifteen days she feeling like that but she hide from Maa and Dida not wanting to bother them.

"I think I should consult with Doctor" Swara sat on the bed to take small nap.

"Swara just gave some blood and urine samle in our lab. You don't need to come here for collect reports. I am coming in badi for Durga Puja that time I will gave you" Doctor said professional smile .

"Ok doctor but don't tell to my family as I don't want to give them tension" Swara got up from the seat.

Swara wear Bangali sari, she put bhindi on her forehead were her neck already adore with mangalsutra and head with Sindoor. She looked herself in the mirror, image of her husband Sanskaar flash infront of her eyes. She immediately went from there not wanting to remember anything.

She was doing Pooja infront of idol Durga maa, her head is spinning, she immediately gave plate of Aarti to her mother and hold her head and collopes on the ground.

Laksh looked towards her who was come to Durga Pooja just because of Swara, he always try to convince swara to unite with him but she never gave her any dam to him. He pic her and made lie on bed.

"Plz someone call the Doctor" Sharmishta said with teary eyes, she place soft kiss on forehead and carries her head lovingly were Dida sat other side and sprinkle water on her face.

"No need of it, actually Swara came yesterday to  for check up" Doctor came inside with smile.

"For which check up" Sharmishta asked worried as she was clueless why her daughter went to doctor.

" Congratulations she is pregnant" Doctor said making all froze. Swara got shock who just opened her eyes, tears rolled down from her eyes were all are looking towards shock.

" Doctor it can't happen, I think you brought wrong report" Laksh said angrily.

"Mr I am doctor and I know which I rept brought" Doctor said.