Chapter Eight

Advise

A L E X

''Now I know kung bakit kayo magkambal''sabi ni Dad.They all laughed.''I'm done.Bye''sabi ko at tumayo.''Pero hindi ka pa tapos''sabi ni Mom.''Oo nga,Kuya.Ni hindi ka pa nga sumus---''I cutted what is Ashton gonna tell.''I said I'm done,okay?'' sabi ko at umalis na.''Alex,anak!Ni hindi mo manlang ba ihahatid ang magkambal?''tanong ni Dad.''I can't. I have a meeting at 8:00 am''sabi ko at tuluyan ng umalis.

@The office

''Goodmorning,sir''sabi ng assistant ko.''Where's my coffee?''I ask him.''I'll make it,sir''sabi niya at yumuko. ''What?!Are you telling me that you haven't done my coffee?!''inis kong sabi.''I'm sorry,sir.But I'll do it fast'' sabi niya at umalis na.''JANICCEEE!'' sigaw ko.''Yes,s-sir?''tanong niya sa akin.Mukhang nagulat din siya.''Where's the papers that I needed to sign?!''inis kong tanong.

''I'll go get it,sir''sabi niya at yumuko. ''AAARRGGHHHH!WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!''sigaw ko. ''Woaaahhh!I'll handle him,Janice and Jasmine.Thanks''sabi ng isang babae. ''Yes,ma'am''sabay nilang sabi.''Why are you so hot-headed today,huh?'' she ask me.''What do you want now?'' I ask her back.''What?You don't even remember that you called me in the middle of night to tell me to come here?!''tanong niya.

Weeh?Kelan?''Bro...what's wrong?'' tanong ni Lucifer.''Hi,Lucy''bati niya. ''He called you too,didn't he?''Lucy ask.''Yeah...what's the problem, anyways?''tanong ni Luce.''My siblings were leaving today...''umpisa ko.''So... What time will they leave?''tanong ni Lucy.I took a glance at my watch and spoke.''Now''sagot ko.''Oh!Okay''sabay nilang sabi.Maya maya ay tinignan ko sila.''WHAT?!''gulat nilang tanong.

''Then what are you doing here?'' tanong ni Luce sa akin.''I told you that me and Alexa fought the other day so...I can't even look at her in the eyes''paliwanag ko.''I didn't even see that she's hurt...Suddenly after we talk I ask myself.Did I do my place to be a brother to them?''I ask them at yumuko sa lamesa ko.''Of course''sabi ni Lucy.''You got hurt so you can't do your place''sabi ni Luce.

''You just need to say sorry...I know she'll understand you''sabi ni Lucy. ''Your so good at guiding me,guys. Thank you.Don't worry I'll say sorry when they comes back''sabi ko at ngumiti na.I dialed a number after saying that.''Mom?Did they left na?''I ask.''Ok...when are they going back?'' I ask again.''Ok.Thanks ma.Love yah'' sabi ko at binaba na.

A/N:

Thank you for JulianaLouiseII telling me to not delete this story.Thank you talaga.Hope you guys like it...Thanks guys for 400 reads🎉🎉🎉🎉