Meeting the killer

The Mysterious Killer

I was so frustrated & annoyed Alex, was the only person that I had left but, now there is no one to be there with me or even for me I got out of my bed decide to go out get some food plus I will have to return Alex library books...
I grabbed my keys off from the counter head myself outside towards my car. I got in and started the engine began to drive driving to the library that was just ahead I made a slight turned & parked my car at te front entrance it was already 9:30pm & they were going to close at 10:00
I got out of my car and went inside letting the cold air hit my skin.
I went up to the front desk and I tapped the bell a few times but, no one was there which was odd.
I took a step back and turned around and bump into someone which was a man he seem angry the way he looked at me i looked down at his hands and furrowed my eyebrows. The both of his hands were bloody red.
What are you doing here he questioned me
His voice sounded deep he was probably at least 30s
I-I-I-I'm here to return these books I stuttered
I saw his bloody red hands reaching something for the back of his pockets and I was losing it. I am in trouble I'm going to die tonight without anyone noticing it.
Please don't kill me, I will do whatever you want I said I closed my eyes and heard two gun shots that were fired. And I realize I didn't feel anything that hit me I opened my eyes and the man was just looking at me he didn't move or did anything else he stared at me like he was trying to find my soul... I looked behind him and saw dead bloody body on the floor.
I believe that i should leave now I said as I took some steps back.
I'm sorry but, I can't let you i will have to kill you
you'd seen too much he said
He began approach me, I ran out the library for my life, I open the car door as I got inside and started my engine fast as I could... I was still breathing heavily and still sacred. What if he comes after me? What if tries to kill me? He knows what I look like.
As I began driving I had stop at a red light I tried to catch my breath and just calm myself down it's okay he doesn't know where you live or your name or anything like that.
As the light turned green I made a sharp turn on my left and stopped to get some McDonald's maybe. I parked my car and go out if it of course I looked around but, I didn't see any sight if the man I saw early. I went inside the restaurant and got in line it was kinda of long I guess, after the 1st 5 order their food it was my turn to go order mines.
The worker had greeted me and asked me what was my order. I ordered a frappé, spicy chicken sandwich and with some large fries I payed them $9.50 and just grabbed my food and headed out the restaurant. I walked over to my car and got inside of it. I got my straw for my Frappé and just took a sip I put my drink inside the cup holder. I started my engine and I heard something in the back seat and a arm was wrapped around my neck trying to choke me.
It was the same man, I was going to die in this position I tried to remove his hand but, it kept getting tighter so I bit him. He made grunt sound " STUPID BITCH" he said
He loosen his grip around my neck...
What do you want from me I questioned
You saw me kill someone, the police after me you know what I look like plus your fingerprints are on the bell the front desk the entrance inside the library and the class door do you want me to go on he answered.
But, I have nothing to do with the murder you did I was just there to return books that belonged to my dead best friend I yelled. That's not my problem, I didn't ask all I know that if I were you I would keep my mouth shut or else you'll be dead he said. I heard him open the car door and go out of my car.
I am in trouble I said to myself...

Okay so now Lolz I want you guys to check out another story. By StfuYouThot the story is called "

At Your Best" and it's a really good story to read.

IG: Jhenéskingdom
TW: Rocsparadise