18

I took a seat on the couch as Emmet sat backwards on a chair at the kitchen table. I had a feeling I was going to be hit with a bus full of emotions pretty soon.

"So what is this about?" He said taking a sip of soda. "This is about how you've been lying to me. You knew that Chelsea is the daughter of Mr.West, not Kyle." I spat, looking at him in disgust. "I was waiting for you to finally realize." he said as I got even more angry. "What do you mean." "I mean to say that I wanted you to go after Kyle and make mistakes. Once you recovered from your mistakes then go to Chelsea." he said.

I've never heard him ramble. It wasn't exactly a ramble, but the man usually says 2 words to me.

I looked at him with a confused yet angry look. "Sky, she's dangerous." he said. "Oh is she gonna scratch me with her fake nails, or slice my head with her high heel?" I said sarcastically. "Sky, I'm serious. You can't handle her." he said getting up and trying to walk away. "I can handle anyone." I said, grabbing his arm.

My arm was still broken, but it was healing. He grabbed my waist and flipped me over the table. I landed on our glass coffee table. "See, you can't handle everyone." He said as he sipped his soda and went to his bedroom. I laid on the coffee table. I made a single movement and the whole thing shattered.

I was covered in glass pieces and blood, the sad part is that no one could help me. I got up and limped over to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw bloody scratches everywhere. My face, my lip, my hands, my arm. I washed off the blood with a rag. Once it was all clear, I went to my room and went to bed. This is going to be a long, lonely weekend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know this chapter was short, but it was supposed to be. It's kind of an ending to the last chapter. I wanted to make this part into another chapter just for funzees. Lol, I know it's cruel but I'm going to make up for it soon. See you guys next chapter! Peace✌️
(P.s. if this chapter was long It would be too good to be true because I updated yesterday, peace again XD)