1

"Andy!!" I yelled as I ran downstairs.
"Yeah,what's wrong"
"What the hell is this" I shoved her phone in her face.
"Bae,that's just my wallpaper."
"Really? A girl in shorts shorts,with 'I am yours' written on her shirt?" Andy shook her
head and grabbed my waist.
"Don't be mad,you know I'm all yours" I rolled my eyes still pissed.
"But I don't this bitch's photo here" I pouted as I looked at the phone.
"Want me to change it?" She said as she kissed my forehead.
"Yeah,put mine,mine was there before why did you change it"
"I'm sorry" She said and kissed me. It's just so hard to get mad at Andy.
She's my bae and she's just too cute,her hair is super curly,but she tied it up and cut the tips,cutting off some at the sides of her head,she got a lot of  tattoos on her neck her hands and legs and on her waist.
"It's okay" I twirled the chain on her neck and blushed so much. We weren't in school as a matter of fact we had finished school sooo.
"Bae,I wanna go to Walmart." I said as she went back to the laptop.
"Huh? We went there yesterday"
"Bae,please!They're always restocking,and I want to see what's new today"
"Nah,let's just do online shopping we can get whatever you want" She faced the laptop again.
"Bae!" I took the laptop from her and fell on her laps,grabbing her neck for support.
"Please..." I pouted and placed my head on her chest.
"Fine,we'll go" She carried me off her and dropped me on the sofa.
"How do I look,bae" She straightened out her black knee length shorts and black top.
"You look amazing as always" I got her silver chain and put it on her neck.
"There, now it's perfect."
"Let's go" She held my waist from behind as we walked out of the apartment.
"Man,I'm killing this tattoos" She said as she looked at the car mirror and touched her neck.
"Yeah" I mumbled very quietly as I scrolled down my phone,not glancing at her.
I felt her eyes fall on me.
"What are you doing?" I didn't answer her.
"Bae..." I glanced at her,she was looking pissed as fuck.
"Nothing,I'm not doing anything"
"So why didn't you say anything about my tattoos"
"I said something, I said yeah"
"When,don't lie to me"
"I'm not,you didn't hear me" I rolled my eyes,looked at my phone and flicked my tongue making sure she heard it,of course I'm just playing I would never hurt her.
She just sighed and started the engine. She didn't say anything time,she looked everywhere else my direction.
I placed my hands on her free hand.
"Are you mad?" She shook her head, took her hand off my grip and touched her curly hair.
"But you just did that" I chuckled.
"I'm not mad,I promise" She glanced at me and kissed my lips quickly and then faced the road again.
I smiled and went back to my phone.
"So what do you want to get at Walmart"
"Nothing much,just some stuffs and make up and...hair treatments." She quickly looked at my hair.
"Why do you want treatments,your hair looks fine to me" She said as she made a U turn
on the road.
"Just want to spice things up for you" She laughed a little.
"Oh yeah,so you're getting all sexy for me"
"Why not"
"I like the sound of that" She licked her lips and smiled at me.
"Here we are" She parked the car and we got out. We intertwined our fingers and walked to the entrance.
"Woah,Walmart is full today"
"That's cause they've stocked,hurry let's get the new stuffs" I pulled Andy behind me.

"Bae,look at those puppies! They're so cute"
"Yeah"
"Can I have one" Andy looked at me surprised.
"Not today please, maybe next week"
"That's so far away"
"I know you can chill,now come on let's go to the counter"
"Don't you think we should come here every week?"
"What the..."
"I'm just kidding" I laughed and held her arm.
"Yo! I thought you were being serious,cause I know you'll disturb me for that forever" I laughed as I took a bag while Andy took the other.
"I'm just kidding" I chuckled.
"Like why would I want that"
"I don't know,you want everything!" She smirked. I laughed heartily drawing the attention of people to me.
"Dang,bae that girl's cute" I was confused,what the hell.
"What girl" I asked as I stared at her.
"Can't you see tha..." She stopped talking as she saw the pissed look on my face.
"Ohh,bae I'm sorry, did I make you mad? That's the second time today!I'm sorry"
"Do you just want to spoil my mood today? You're checking out a girl in front of your girlfriend? I mean who does that" I said.
"Bae,I'm sorry,you're making a scene"
"Ohh,really.." I stared at her and quickly left the store. I walked as fast as I could.
"Bae! Bae wait up" I could hear her running towards me. I got into the car and sat down.
She kept running and almost tripped.
"Shit!" She cursed as the palms she had on got off,she hoped back like three times to put it back on,I couldn't stop myself from laughing hard.
She saw me laughing and smirked.
"Glad,you're not pissed" She said as she got in. I was still laughing and trying to stop,but I couldn't it looked so hilarious.
"I'm still mad" I said as I tried to clear the smile of my face.
"Sure?" She leaned in and kissed me.
"I'm sorry" Like I said I can't stay mad at her.
"Whatever" And I started laughing again.
"That was so hilar,I wish I had that on camera" I said as I pulled out our camera.
"Ha!" She said as she drove us out of the mart.
"Ah! It's such a bright day" I said as we got into the apartment,I looked at Andy to see if she would say anything, but she tots ignored me.
"The sun is out,the weather's nice" I teased again,she just looked at me and looked away like I didn't say anything. I laughed inside me.
"Today is so promising" I said again out loud.
"Okay,bae what now" She gave up,putting her hands on her waist and looking at me.
"Nothing, I was just trying to get your attention" I smirked and ran trying to jump on her.
"You,know you're so tall,bae come down" I said she smirked and stood even straight.
"Bae.." I held her neck and pulled her head down.
"Come down!!" She smiled and swept me off my feet,carrying me to the sofa and laying on me.
"I want you" She said as she kissed my lips. I felt her warm breath go down my neck as she placed tiny kisses on my neck.
"I love you"
"I love you too,bae" Andy said as she carried me to our bedroom. And the rest is
history!!!!