2

"Sup,bro" Andy greeted her big bro,as they shook hands,I looked at the guy from head to toe.
"Hey" I said as I held Andy's arm.
"Sup,Leah" Mason said as he held my hand.
"Yeah,hi" I said and took my hand away from his grip. I don't know but I don't like Mason
he just seems...I don't know stupid?
"Leah,can you go upstairs? My brother and I want to speak alone"She said and kissed my cheek. I looked from her to Mason and twitched my lips. What do they want to talk about.
I nodded and walked slowly upstairs. I looked back at them from the stairs and Andy blew a kiss to me.
I walked out of their sight and walked to the bedroom,pretending to go inside I opened and shut the door. Then I heard them shake hands again and sit down,then Mason's crooked voice came in.
"Andy,I came here not to insult you or hurt you,but the whole family is against you being
a lesbian..." What the hell?
"Mason,why are you here" I heard Andy's angry voice.
"Andy,please you are a Light wood,we don't do gay,mother and father are highly disappointed that you left the family house to leave here with Leah"
"Is that why you came here?" I heard Andy say.
"Mason,you guys are on your own,cause I will never,I repeat I will never leave Leah,
go to that fucking house and tell the mother fucking people there that I Andy Light Wood
will never leave Leah"
"What are you saying,Andy"
"Brother,I don't want to insult you,please leave my house" I walked to the stairs and peeked at them.
"Andy? Is it because of that bitch..."
"How dare you,Mason,get out" Andy said as she stood up. She paced around with one hand on her waist and the other on her head.
"Get the fuck out,Mason!" Andy said as she stood him up.
"Just leave" Andy opened the door and shut it behind him.
"Argh!" She hit the door with her fists and slid down to the ground with her hands on her head. I couldn't just stand and watch.
"Andy.." I called as I walked down the stairs.
"I'm sorry" I said.
"Sorry about what" She said as she held my shoulders.
"I heard everything, I watched you guys,I know!I know I wasn't meant to and I'm sorry"
She left my shoulders and sighed.
"I don't know why those fucking idiots are up my throat" She sad and wiped her face with her hands.
"Leah,always know that I'll never leave you, I love you to death and those douche bags
can't do anything about it" I smiled a little and nodded m head. I see a lot of determination in what she's saying.
"Come on now,Mason is nothing,he can't spoil our mood today,how about we watch Netflix" She looked at me and smirked.
"Yeah,lemme get Halo" She said and stood up. I walked to the movie room thoughtfully,
what the hell is wrong with Andy's family and so what if they are Light Woods!
"Boo!" Andy said and shoved a scary movie case in my face.
"Let's watch this" I shook my head.
"Come on,Leah please"
"I'll be scared!" She smirked and hugged me.
"If you get scared just hold onto me,and think about nothing but me" I giggled in her chest and she stroked my hair.
"Meow!!"
"What the hell is Halo up to" Andy said as she ran towards the kitchen. I heard her laughing and raced to the scene.
"It's the fake snake,Leah he thought it's real and he jumped on the counter"
"Awww,poor thing" I said in a babyish voice and carried him off the counter. I held him close to my face and stroked his white fur.
"Meow.." He said and looked at the snake,clawing the air.
"You wanna fight it?" Andy said and took up the fake snake to Halo's face.
"MEOW!!!!" Halo screeched and climbed on my shoulder.
"Andy,stop it,he's freaked out already" I smacked Andy's arm and walked out of the kitchen,with Halo looking back at Andy.
We sat down with Halo and went on with the movie,I hated it when I and Halo freaked out and Andy laughed. She felt better now and I was happy about it.
A thought just popped up in my mind!!
How about I start pranking Andy like the couples I see on YouTube,it will be so hilar.
I looked at her as she watched the movie,so concentrated and I decided to start tomorrow.

"Andy! I got to go to the Stephanie's house,wake up" I was so excited to start the prank.
"Bae,you want to leave me here?" She said as she wiped her eyes.
"I'm already dressed see?" I turned around.
"You look hot" Andy sad as she tried to bring me back on the bed.
"Bae,I got to go" She kissed me on my lips.
"Oh,my god bae you have morning breath" Andy rolled her eyes and got off the bed.
"Please don't be long,I'm gonna be bored!" Andy said as she set to brush her teeth.
"I might,cause I got some things to do" Andy cocked an eyebrow at me and groaned.
"Bye bae" I kissed her cheek and left. Ahh! I'm so excited! I literally left the door open so she could see me leave. I got into the car and drove off. Guys! I'm going to do a hickey prank on my girlfriend!! I don't know how she's going to react,I feel she'll be like,'Leah that's disrespectful, going behind my back and doing shitty.' I feel bad and happy.
So how I'm gonna be doing this is like this,I'll take this eye-shadow the red one and mix it with purple.
Then I'll dab it on my neck,cause when someone sucks on your neck it looks like an
injury or something, after doing that I waited in the car for an 2 hours I got a lot of texts from Andy,telling me she misses me and when I'll be back.
To get this prank right,I gats to ignore her texts,you know,so I ignored them.
20 minutes gone past an hour and I felt I should be heading home.  God! I am so nervous right now. I got home in an a jiffy and got into the apartment.

"Babe! Where the hell have you been!" She kissed me.
"I told you my friend's house"
"For that long?" I shrugged and walked to the sofa.
"Come sit" I tapped the sofa.
"Even Halo was so worried about you" She chuckled and held him in my face.
"Yeah" Is she not seeing the fake hickey? I flipped my hair to the other side and tilted my head.
"Yo,what the hell?" Dun! Dun! Dun!!!
"What?" I turned to face her and her face was like all so confused.
"What is..is that what I think it is?" She tilted my head and looked closely.
"What's there"
"Hell no,you be cheating on me?" She got up from the sofa.
"Babe,sit down what you talking about" I'm sooo nervous!
"Stop playing with me,so all the while I've been waiting here for you,you were hitting on on some random bitch?"
"Babe,calm down what are you saying" She hissed and looked at me.
"Why is a hickey mark on your neck"
"What? You're joking"
"How will I be joking! So you're cheating on me and still lying?" My heart! No!
"Babe,there's nothing on my neck,I told you I went to my friend's house"
"Yeah,to cheat on me right? Tell me" My heart is literally breaking.
"No! I..why would I cheat on you"
"I don't know,you answer that" She put her hands on her waist and glared at me.
"You know,I don't know why you have to lie to me,how else do you explain that" She tilted my head and looked closely.
"Hell no" She let go of me and jumped upstairs like literally.
"Bae! Andy" I rushed after her,I just have to tell her it's a prank I can't keep this up.
"Babe!" I opened the door to the game room and saw her sitting on the chairs, with her hands on her face.
"Baby,I'm joking" She turned the other way and sighed.
"Bae,it's a prank"
"Are you serious? Don't play with me"
"I'm serious,why would I even cheat on you" I rubbed her back as she stared at me.
"Then how did you get that" She tilted my head and touched the mark.
"It's just makeup"
"What?"
"It's my makeup,I'm smart right?"
"Yo! It looks real" She got a tissue paper and wiped it off.
"Wow..."
"See? I will never, ever cheat on you" She nodded and looked down.
"I love you"
"Love you too" She got up and kissed me.
"But how did you come up with this"
"I just felt we should have our own YouTube channel.."
"And it's about us pranking each other"
"Yeah" She smirked and shook her head.
"You don't know me,imma get you back"
"Oo,that's the spirit" She laughed and kissed my forehead. I'm so happy I pulled this off.
"That reminds me,we gotta get a new camera, the old one is not worth it"
"What do you mean it's not worth it,it's fine to me"
"The camera quality isn't really good,we need a new one"
"Yeah right whatever"

*************************

"Halo! How are you boy!" Andy said as she lifted him off the floor.
"Babe!!" I yelled as I looked at my phone.
"Yeah!" She yelled back as Halo screeched.
"We just had additional 100 subscribers, making it 1k!"
"Really?!"
"Come!"
"Lemme see" She snatched my phone from my hands.
"I'm so excited aren't you babe?" I asked her.
"Yeah,but I hope we are safe with all this eyes" I looked at her confused,Andy is such a joy killer.
"You're a joy killer"
"What you say?" Andy asked as she came closer.
"Nothing"
"Imma fuck you,if you don't say it" Andy hovered over my small body.
"I'm waiting" I put my finger in my mouth as I seduced her,i wanted her now,totally worth it right?
Wrong
She just smirked and walked to the bathroom.
"Andy!!" I rushed after her,she's not going anywhere!
"What?!" I flung my arms around her from behind and started kissing up her neck.
"That's the spot,Mhh" Andy groaned and that made me even happier.
"Want me?"
"Hell yes" She laughed and held my waist.
"You can't have me!!,I got my revenge!" I giggled and threw her hands off me,running out of the room.
"Come on!!" She groaned and took off after me.