FIRST DATE (2)

[A/N: For the poly lovers, here you go. This is unedited though so please bear with it uwu.

Also, Seven Sins reached 100k+ reads! Thank you so much for the support! ]

FIRST DATE (2)

Damian's POV

The sun wasn't even up yet when I woke up

Yawning, I reached around the bed with my hands and realized I was alone. I usually woke up sandwiched between two large bodies and the moment I realized I wasn't I instantly yearned their warmth.

The lamp by the nightstand was the only source of light inside the room. The horizon was starting get illuminated when I got my wits together and left the bed, heading straight to the bathroom. After doing my morning ritual and covered with a robe, I quickly exited the bedroom and headed down.

"Did you slice the fruits yet?" I heard Adel's voice from the kitchen when I started to go down the stairs.

"Relax, I could do that in like 10 seconds." Peter replied.

"You're a fucking idiot."

"Geez pot stop calling me black. Besides, we c—"

"Good morning." I greeted softly when I entered the kitchen.

Both heads turn to my direction. Adel looked like he was preparing some food while Peter sat at one of the stools with a glass of red wine in front of him.

"Good morning, handsome." Peter says with a smile before he stands up.

He quickly opens his arms and I sleepily headed to his direction, letting him envelop me with a hug. The moment I did, another pair of arms hugged me from behind.

"Good morning." Adel whispers before he pecks the top of my head. "You're up early."

"I always woke up before sunrise because I used to—" I started to explain but I stopped, not really knowing why. "I used to watch the sunrise every day."

Instantly, I felt the arms around me tighten.

"You don't have to anymore." Adel says. "You know that, right?"

I nodded my head against Peter's chest.

"So what were you guys up to so early in the morning?" I asked.

"We wanted to surprise you with breakfast in bed." Peter says and I pulled back from their hug and turned to the marble counter, noticing all the fruits that were still in the containers along with a bowl of what looked like batter.

"Did you help?" I raised my eyebrow at Peter and he rolls his eyes.

"I was planning to." He replied.

"Yeah, right." Adel scoffs.

I smiled and soon enough Adel and I were busy preparing ourselves breakfast with Peter just watching us. Adel would steal a kiss from time to time or Peter would try to make us laugh. Adel would curse him out but Peter would just smile at him. All in all, it was a great morning.