Prologue

It started a little over a year ago when it all happened.

The sickness I mean.

Nobody payed much attention to it when the numbers were small, but it was too late when everyone finally turned their attention to it.

However this wasn't no normal type of illness that you'll regularly see. This was abnormal, one that came out of the blue.

People began dying, homes were being destroyed, normal paying jobs were no longer effective for a sustainable life, many laborers who've caught the infection were discharged from their jobs and contained in remote camps.

Leaders couldn't come to agreement on how to properly handle the matter causing each and every country on the Western Hemisphere to decline. Affecting the entire North and South America continent alone, they've distanced themselves from other foreigner countries politically as they decided to rule as one to conquer other continents on the Eastern Hemisphere. A possible formation of world domination you may say.

Soon my time would run out, I haven't yet finished creating the antidote. They cannot know, I must save myself, for her...

I recorded all of the final records of database in my journal, it wasn't completed yet but this should work, it just haves to. There's no other way to make this happen.

Taking the conical shaped flask, I poured it's remaining into a collection samples tube. The liquid was a lime essence that glowed. Slowly lifting the sample to my lips, I imagined myself
sitting under an oak tree. The land, flowers, and birds were all fading. All you could see was white. The only thing that remained was the oak tree, and then... it was her. She looked back  at me as she ran holding out her hand to me, her smile was as bright as the sun's gleam that flared onto a mirror. I reached out but everything disappears.

Soon it'll all be over, and everyone including I will be-

"EVERYBODY GET DOWN!"

BOOM!