~ subcon forest ~

I look down from my current height. 'oh boy this is going to hurt' I think as I'm falling full speed towards the ground. I flip over and land on my feet. 'huh? I'm not hurt?' I think as I look at my hands. A mask and top hat fall down next to me.

 A mask and top hat fall down next to me

I pick them them up and check them out

I pick them them up and check them out. 'this top hat looks kinda nice.' I think before putting it on my head. I feel a surge of energy coming from the left of me. I turn and see a path down a hill. 'Weird...' I think and take of the hat. I put on the fox mask. I look around and see a few green boxes. 'I guess this mask can make me see stuff that isn't there. Cool' I think before taking off the mask and putting on the hat. I put the mask in my backpack. I run towards where the energy is coming from. I quickly stop before running into a trap. 'hmm the energy seems to be coming from here.' I grab a rock and toss it in front of me. A trap sprung up taking the rock. I continue running. Eventually I see two cherries and a cage with an eye. I look in the cage and see yarn. "HEYYYY!!!" I hear a voice yell from behind me. I turn around and see nothing. I feel something grab and throw me. I land into a circle. "Your smarter than the others that's for one." Someone said in a whisper behind me. I turn and see a black ghost with two glowing yellow eyes and a yellow glowing mouth. I back up. "WOAH" I hear the ghost yell as he grabs me. "One step and you would have fell" the ghost says. I smile "thank you." I I respond to the ghosts kindness. Just don't get used to it kid." The ghost says as he pulls out a piece of paper and a pen. "Sign here and I'll let you continue. But you have to work for me from now on." The ghost says. "I'm going to check it... But first what is your name?" I say as I pick up the pen. The ghost sighs "it's snatcher" he says.

I smile and write down my signature. I then read the bottom of the contract. It states that he will keep my soul untill I've finished. He laughs quietly. Lightning strikes me multiple times and my soul leaves my body. I fall on my knees and I start coughing and wheezing. The fox mask floats out of my bag and lands on my face. The top hat falls into my bag and I stop coughing immediately. I stand up. "This has never happened before" snatcher says. I take off the mask and I feel very empty. I blink and Im back to where I was. I put the top hat on and I feel the energy guiding me. I run towards a village where the energy is coming from. I step into the village and I'm greeted by snatcher. "You see those foxes over there?" He asks. I nod. "The're making barriers around my forest and it's annoying me. Get rid of them." He says whispering very quietly "please." I nod and run over to them. One looks at me and the others stay dancing around a campfire. "We want to die. Yaaay. We want to burn up and poof out into a cloud of smoke" the fox says to me before going back to dancing with the others. Feel there surges of energy. I walk towards one and see a painting next to a shady salesman. I see a guy in a blue tie get sucked into the painting. I grab the painting and feel a surge coming from the fire. I pick up the painting and throw it into the fire. The dancing trio sings "yeeessss. More. More." I feel terrible but I see a painting on top of a bridge connecting the tops of a few houses. I jump but I couldn't reach it. I jump but somehow jump again. I grab on the side of the bridge and almost slip off in confusion. I shake it off and get on the bridge. I grab the painting and proceed to throwing it in the fire. The dancing trio of foxes pipe up agian. "One more~ hurry." I follow the surge of energy over to a area blocked off by ice. I climb over the fence and grab the painting. I go to jump twice agian but I couldn't this time. I notice a mushroom over in the corner. 'i'll sit over there and think on how to get of this area.' I think and walk over to the mushroom with the painting in hand. 'this mushroom is unusually big' I think to myself. I sit down on it and get flung into the air. I grab the painting and hold it tightly. I fall on my back. "Well that hurt." I say as I get up and rub my back. I grab the painting and run back over to the fire. I throw the last painting in the fire and it grows taking the foxes in and shortly after turning into smoke and feel a wall of energy dissapear from the forest. I feel absolutely terrible. I get pulled back onto the circle. "Thank you." Snatcher says. "I believe this is yours" he says handing me a badge and a umbrella. "Huh? These aren't mine... But they feel and look so familiar." I say in response of holding the badge and umbrella. "That hat is yours right?" He asks. "I don't exactly know. All I remember is finding it after falling and landing in this place." I respond. He grabs me pulls me to the top of the tree I fell next to. After we get to the top I see a kid with a hat identical to mine but with a bow. Snatcher drops me off next to her. I wave and she waved back. "D-do you know a way down?" She asks. I shake my head. "But I can still help you get down." I say as I take her hand, close my eyes and follow a weak energy trail down. After a while of jumping and climbing we finally reach the ground and I let go of her hand. "Thank you!" She thanks me. "Your welcome!" I respond with a smile...