part2: the master plan!

Hello again y'all! Sorry it's been such a long time. I have been planning how this is going to go for a while. I have a beginning kind of a middle and an end but I don't know how to fill the spaces in between. So it's going to be a bit of a rough ride. (p.s. I changed the song from "spider dance" to "turn the lights off by tally Hall")

AN 2: I had to revise this quite a bit because it SUCKED! Spaces between paragraphs were non-existent and it just looked bad.

AN 3?????: the last one had 4 revisions so i'm not sure if this one is 3. but anthow i changed the song again to "Ark Patrol ft. Veronika Redd - At All"

The master plan: draft one

Skip 2 years!
(ps.she's 10[sorry i need it this way])

Harriet's POV:

The herupā have been teaching me lots of things in the past 2 years. I am able to do what most adults would struggle with, and wandlessly at that!!

it makes everything so much easier!! i can do the dishes in 30 seconds!! (tho when i was practicing i did brake a few [its a good thing that they taught me the repair spell])

And now that i can control my magic better, you will not believe how much easier it is to gather information!

You wouldn't think that wisps like to gossip. I could know almost anything there is about anybody If I ask! 

The thing with wisps, [(or shadow spirits) and herupā in general] is that you have to give something in return for what they provide, the most common thing given is a little bit of magic. (sometimes its sugar or berries, nuts, and sometimes even blood!)

Me and the herupā have been working out our master plan for the past month. Some of the stronger herupā might be able to see some of the events in the future, but they can't quite see what leads up to them. Therefore we needed to work out a plan.

So far the plan is to slowly,(or all at once) make my family members submit and become my slaves!' Then the month before I get my Hogwarts letter, I shall disappear! And we're cutting it pretty close, We've only got about 4 months.

I'm not positive where we're going, but the herupā said that its safe, where no one can find me. And...If i was being honest, i'm very excited!!

I can't wait! Ill finally be free from everything!! No more chorus, no more back-breaking work, no more nights in my cupboard, no more hand-me-downs! i could not wait!!!!!!

I still have to go through a couple months of puttin' the fear of God into my relatives, shouldn't be too much of a problem. Although... still not quite sure what I should do about Dudley's friends... well they're not that important, soo~ i honestly don't care, I'll just have some eath spirits swallow them up in a pit or something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's almost 8:30, so Vernon should be back in a little...and then it's time to have a little sit down with my 'family'...

That evening was the best of my life!! I put up some large compulsions to sit down. But that took a lot of energy (its amazing how much they can resist). Once they had sat down I began to weave through their mind and put small compulsions here and there, nasty places they were. A compulsion to ignore, compulsion to do things by yourself,  and finally. A very small compulsion to obey, with all of those in place I set them free and went to my 'room'. The compulsion to obey will slowly grow until they're my slaves. Genius, I know.😌

...it'll be such a lovely birthday present...

And if they disobey. The brain will start sending shock waves of pain throughout the entire body!!

Ok I'm so sorry that this is so late... And it's really short but the next chapter has a bit of light torture and manipulation tactics... So I didn't want to put it in here.

Anyways sorry again for posting so late!

Today's date is Tuesday September 1st 8:11 p.m.!!

571 words!