Solar

Now it's turn of the most arrogant and overconfident elemental solar.

Well currently his owner was taking a nap so he was bored it's not like he doesn't want to spent time with his owner but his owner was asleep and he  has nothing to do, so he decided to go library for reading books until his owner doesn't awake and gempa will not mine this right.

Well the one who think himself as the most responsible person this act was very careless.

Well he was reading about how genes transfetef from parents to their babies. Wait babies.

Now he realized that he left his baby owner at room all alone, he saw time
"Sh*t it's already three hours " He thought.

So he teleports into the room and saw there was no sign of his owner.

Oh no where he could be he murmured.

So he hurriedly checks all rooms in spaceship and he found nothing.

Boboiboy where are you he said to himself.

Honestly he felt like crying and was angry at himself for leaving his owner like this , but he had to calm down and think

Then a light bulb glow at his head and he get an idea where he could be.

So he goes to kitchen  and he was right he saw his owner but his relief was for  just a sec he saw his owner was standing on bunch of stools trying to get some cookies that gempa had bake, he saw that baby boboiboy lost his balance and was about to fall but the elemental who has speed of light can't let this happen.

So he teleports and catch his owner right in time.

I was hungry, abang solar so.. ..
His words were cutoff when solar hugged him very tightly

I.. I am sorry boboiboy I was supposed to take care of you but I doesn't please forgive me

Baby boboiboy returned the hugged

I forgive you he said and wipes the tears from solar's eyes that he doesn't realized himself that he is crying.

So the rest of the day they spent with each listening stories and playing.

When the other elementals arrived so solar tell them about his carelessness and the other elementals really want him to scold but then they saw their owner hugging solar so that he can't get scold by others so they all forgave him