not a fan

*this one is very long so scroll for smut :)*

i wake up only to remember it's the day i get to meet my idols, diego matir and payton moormeier. i get ready and put on a cute outfit:

 i get ready and put on a cute outfit:

"good enough." you say satisfied. you walk downstairs.
"Y/N Y/N Y/N!!!!" your little sister shouts while running up to you.
"chill, what?"
"pleaseeeeeee get a picture with the jersey trio!!"
"ew why." you laugh.
she bumps your arm. "come on i love them so much." she proceeds to give you puppy eyes.
you sigh. "fine, but they are so problematic i don't understa-"
she cuts you off. "literally just do it."
you roll your eyes and get ready to leave.

*time skip bc i'm lazyyy*

you are still starstruck after your tiktok crush diego said he liked your outfit.
"fuck i have to see the jersey boys now-"
you lay your eyes upon a tall dark haired teenager. you approach him while taking a deep breathe.
"hi." you say dryly.
"what's up, nice outfit. what's your name."
"y/n. anyways dude can i get a pic w you, my sisters a fan." you roll your eyes.
he bites his lip. "sure thing."
you brush it off and take the picture.
"hey let me make her a personal pic on snap."
"uhm okay..? just hurry up."
"relax mamas.." (ik he hates it sry-)
you gulp and look away as butterflies appear in your stomach.
"check ya contacts." he gives you a last final wink and greets the next fan.
"what in the literal fuck." u whisper to yourself. you began to blush while walking up to kairi.

*time skip, get ready horndogs*

you arrive back at your hotel and lay down in the bed. as soon as you hear your phone ding.

"whatchu up to ma?"
from "mattia ;)"

"you've got to be kidding me." you say

you reply with: "what do u want"

"you."

"imma send yo ass into tiktok room"

"relax baby, what hotel u staying at?"

"the plaza-"

"oh shit same. 258 is my # come down"

y/n pov

this boy didn't really just- i meannn i saw his leaks, it do be big doe- ight fuck it i'm going.

mattias pov:

i hear a knock. i smirk knowing exactly who it is. i open it up and lay my eyes on y/n. she looks soo hot rn. i give her the look.

"eyes up here bumblefuck." she says.

"oh shit sorry, come in."
i could feel my cheeks getting hot.

"soo what you wanna do." i ask innocently.

"i don't know. u invited me here."

"wow you definitely have an additude."

"bc i don't like you. i'm not a fan. i don't stalk you all day liking sexual edits of you humping the air."

"then why are you here, you must be here for some reason."  i smirk knowing it will put her on the spot.

"i- imma just go." she gets her bag and faces the door

y

pov

he forcefully grabs my arm and pushes me against the wall

"you're gonna be my biggest fan once you leave this room" he says wrapping his veiny hand around my neck.

he mashes his soft lips on mine giving me butterflies. he picks me up and carry's me to the bed already untying my sweatpant strings. he throws my pants on the other side of the room aswell as his shirt revealing his toned stomach. he takes off my shirt and takes a moment to gaze at my undressed body before kissing against my stomach making me softly moan. he removes my underwear and instantly dives into my clit.

"wet already?" he smirks.

"hurry up mattia!"

"daddy to you" he winks before going back in. he proceeds to stick one finger is causing me to moan. he sticks another one in and immediately takes them out.

"wh-" i say in complete confusion.

he quickly removes his pants and underwear revealing his large length.

"um mattia- i'm a- virgin."

"it's okay baby we'll go slow."

he lines up his tip with my entrance and holds my hand right before he slowly thrusts into me. i slightly squeal. he continues picking up his pace as i begin to adjust to it all.

"dadÄe faster!" (i had to sry)
his speed dramatically increases and his thrusts become deeper causing tears to form in my eyes.

"are you okay-" he asks generally concerned.
"it's like- pretty big."
(totally not me being lazy and ending the chapter here-)
he removes himself and we both flop onto the bed.
"told you you'd be my biggest fan."
"shut up" i hit his arm and we both laugh.
——————-
784 words

ekrkensm hi- this made me uncomfy idk why

ekrkensm hi- this made me uncomfy idk why. uhh n e ways ik this is bad but this is madddd long so i had to cut it off short. but i got a lot of ideas soo. kk bye😼