Maiya x Grace- I Will

^^^ that the ringgggg

Grace's POV
I'm so in love with her. I've loved her ever since I laid my eyes on her at GSA. She's the most gorgeous, sweet, funny and kind hearted person I've ever met. She makes me a better person. That's why I have to marry her. We've been together since our third year. I knew she was the one for me.

"Gracieeee?" Maiya calls to me from our bathroom.

"Yessss?" I call back in the same tone and walk into the bathroom to find her holding up two dresses to herself in the mirror.

"I don't know what I like best" she fake frowned. I walk closer to the dresses and examine them. One was navy blue, one was black.

"I like the blue one best" I smile and pull her into a kiss. I suddenly think of a good idea of how to propose to her. "Should we go to dinner tonight? And then we can go watch the sunset? You can wear it then" I smile. She had always said she would want all the girls there when one of us proposes to the other, so I'll get all the girls to be at the park hiding.

"Of course. That sounds lovely" she smiles and kisses me back.

"Go get ready then" I giggle and push her put of the bathroom jokingly. "I need a shower"

"Fine" she giggles and walks out and closes the door behind her. I pull out my phone and message Courtney.

GRACE MOUATTTTTTT: It's happening tonight. Tell all the girls to be at the park at 8:30 x

Courtney J Stapletown: I'm so excited!!!! Will do x

I smile and set down my phone and get into the shower.

"She's officially going to be mine" I whisper to myself.

Maiya's POV
I put the blue dress on and sit at my desk which is next to Grace's. I smile at the pictures of us that she has on her desk, surrounded by all her makeup and other little things, and then look at the pictures of us on my desk. All of the memories we've created since the day we met. I'm so excited to go to dinner and watch a sunset. We haven't had much time to go on dates with work and all.

"Hey gorgeous" Grace smiles and walks back into our room with a black dress on. I turn around and smile big.

"You look beautiful" I smile and stand up. She wraps her arms around my waist and I wrap mine around her neck.

"So do you" she whispers and kisses me with passion. I kiss back with the same amount of force. We pull away and smile at each other.

"You excited for tonight?" Grace whispers and rests her forehead on mine. I nod and smile.

"Of course I am" I whisper and gently kiss her nose. "Now, lets get ready" I giggle and sit back down at my desk and pull out her chair for her. She sits next to me and we both put on our makeup. She finishes putting on her makeup while I'm almost done. She takes a picture of me as I put on my lashes and uploads it to her Instagram story. I get a notification that she has tagged me in her story. She captions it: "Date night with @ mayjqb 🥰💗⭐️". I look over at her and laugh. She giggles and leans over to kiss me. I kiss back and finish putting on my lashes. I stand up and put on my shoes and she does the same. We take each others hands and walk out to the car to go to dinner.

At the park, Grace's POV
"That was so nice, you didn't have to pay for it though" Maiya smiles as we walk to the park. I squeeze her hand and kiss her.

"I wanted to pay, so I did" I smile and she rests her head on my shoulder as we walk on the grass. I look at the time on my phone, 8:27pm. I let go of Maiyas hand as she goes to pat a dog and text Courtney.

GRACE MOUATTTTTTT: Is everyone here? I'm so nervoussss 😬

Courtney J Stapletown: Yeah we're all here, we can all see you haha. Don't be nervous! She's going to say yes FOR SURE!!!

GRACE MOUATTTTTTT: I'm still nervous!!! I'm about to do it right now 🙃

Courtney J Stapletown: Ok, do you want all of us to come out as you go to do it?

GRACE MOUATTTTTTT: Yes! Ok I'm going now! Wish me luck!

I put my phone in my back pocket and Maiya walks back over to me.

"That was such a cute dog" she giggles. I smile at her and she turns around to look at the sunset. I look behind me and see Courtneys head sticking up from behind a bush. I give a thumbs up for her and the girls to come out and start filming or take photos. I tap Maiyas shoulder and get down on one knee and take the ring box out of my pocket and hold it open in my hands. She turns around and gasps. Her hands fly to cover her mouth and she starts to tear up. The girls come rushing out of the bushes with their phones out. She looks around and sees the girls and gasps again. She looks back down at me. I take a deep breath and go to speak.

"Maiya, I've loved you for as long as I've known you. I knew you were the one for me the first day we met at GSA. You were so so gorgeous, and you still are. I fell in love with you the second I laid my eyes on you. We've laughed, cried, fought and had many, many kisses. We've had so many amazing memories together. Our first day at drama school, our first date, first kiss, first show together, and probably about a million more. I love you more and more and more each day. So, Maiya Quansah-Breed, will you marry me?" I smile and look up at her, tears threatening to spill from both our eyes. She nods bursts into happy tears. I giggle and slip the ring onto her finger and stand up. I put my hands on her waist and pull her into a long kiss. She kisses back and we hear the girls scream with happiness and excitement. I giggle and kiss her again. We both suddenly get loads of notifications of us being tagged in Instagram stories.

_jrichardnoel, millieoconnell, nataliemayparis, msleximcintosh, aimieatkinson, courtneyjstapes, vicki_manser and collettegiutart mentioned you in their stories.

They're all photos of Me on one knee and Maiya crying with her hands over her mouth, or Maiya and I kissing after I proposed. I giggle and pull everyone into a big group hug. I put an arm around Maiyas waist and she does the same. She kisses me and rests her head on my shoulder. I kiss her back and smile.

"I will" she whispers to me.

That was not short AT ALL HAHHAAHHA. I hope you liked itttttt 🥺. According to the next one shot izzz
.
.
.
.
JATALIEEE!!!!!!!

Please give me ideas of what to put in ze chapter bc I'm too consumed in High School Musical

Thanks for readinggg

Hugs and kisses to all xo