Motion Sickness

Summary: You've been secretly seeing your boss for a few weeks now. It's just sex. You two agreed that work and sex should be separate. However, when you get sick in front of the team on a case and JJ loudly asks you if you're pregnant, everyone gets a little suspicious. You and Hotch have a fight and then makeup... with sex of course. 

"We have a case, New York." Hotch nods at you from across his desk. You cross your legs, the light from the window bouncing off the shiny smooth skin revealed by your short skirt. You see your boss's eyes drift towards your exposed skin, before quickly looking back at the paperwork on the desk.

"Well damn," you mutter frustratedly, "I was hoping to spend the whole weekend in bed." You grin at Hotch, hoping to get a reaction out of him.

"You'll have to change those plans." It's not often that Hotch smiles but you can see the corners of his mouth turning up ever so slightly. A sight that makes your own smile double in size.

"Or..." you trail and check to make sure the office blinds are shut. You stand up slowly and walk behind him. You lean your head close to his ear. Placing your hands on his shoulders, rubbing them lightly, "I could make a mistake... forget to book a room for myself." You place small kisses on his cheek and neck. "You volunteer to let me stay in your room." You nip at his jaw. That finally elicits a groan out of him. "Aaron come on." At the sound of his first name, he finally looks up from the paperwork. His pen hits the table loudly. You move to the other side of his neck, planting gentle kisses under his jaw.

"Y/n we're at work. We said we'd keep things separate," Hotch clears his throat. Your laugh rings out through the office.

"I remember. Work and play shouldn't mix." You grip the back of his chair and pull it out. You walk around to stand in between him and the desk, parting his legs with your own. "But maybe just this once."

You drop down to your knees in front of him. "You shouldn't— this is a bad idea, what if someone comes in?" he argues with you, but the growing bulge in his pants urges you on.

"Well if you're really quiet," you start undoing his belt, "we could get away with it, Sir," you purr out the last word, his hands gripping the arms of the chair tightly. You unzip his pants and pull his waistband down just enough to let his growing erection free. You look up at him, before bending to lick his whole length.

"Fuck that feels good," Aaron groans out, letting out a long shaky breath. You take as much of him into your mouth as possible, a growl erupting from his throat. His fingers entangle themselves in your hair, gripping tightly, taking control over your pace.

"You can take more," he gruffly commands. His harsh demand sparks arousal in you. He shoves your mouth down deeper, drool dripping out of the corners of your mouth. You feel his length hit the back of your throat and you gag slightly. He chuckles at the sound, "Better."

Tears sting your eyes, his cock blocking off your airway. You lose your breath for seconds, huffing through your nose heavily. You hum around him. He moans loudly. Jesus, that fucking sexy moan does things to you. You clench your thighs, feeling warm wetness growing between them.

"You want someone to walk in, don't you," Aaron groans, teeth clenched, fingers tangled messily through your hair, "You want someone to see you like this. You on your knees, my cock in your mouth. See you like the little slut you are."

Your thighs clench tighter at that. You can tell your panties are already ruined. Good thing your go-bag has a few pairs of unsoiled panties.

He tugs at the roots of your hair harshly, pushing your head all the way down to the bottom of his shaft before pulling you back up to the tip agonizingly slow. You suck his tip, swirling your tongue, desperately taking in air through your nose, your lungs burning. You hear knock at the door and the knob turning. You quickly shoot under the desk, Aaron slides his chair in, hiding you and his rock hard cock.