Extra : Always Be You - Part 2

A/n: Warning! No proofreading and scenes may break your heart. Proceed with caution!

"P'Ohm!" Fluke barge in after hearing Ohm's word. It's like his presence is unexpected for both models. Yeah, of course, it is impromptu action to ask Ohm out for lunch. Ohm stare shocked at him. "N'Noo! What are you doing here?"

"I just want to ask you out for lunch. But it seems you to are too busy with each other and didn't notice me," Fluke sounds like a jealous husband and glare at the other model. But, hey! He IS Ohm's husband and he has right for being jealous! The other model approach him. It makes Fluke feels smaller than his height, even he is a little bit taller than the other model. But he can't show her weakness now. "Ohm, who is this?"

"I'm his husband," Fluke try to search for Ohm's face but he stunned to see Ohm sit lazily on his chair looking at his phone's screen ignoring him. "Ahh, husband. So he is the one you always talk to me about. Your husband that too occupy with his work and don't have time for you,"

That statement is not enough to surprise him, but Ohm also nods agreeing to the statement. Fluke looks unbelievably at Ohm. Ohm rise from his chair and come closer to them. Fluke can say that he didn't surprised to see Ohm taking the model's side instead of him after what being told to him. It looks like Ohm didn't feel satisfy with him and talk about their marriage to the model. He don't know what's Ohm talked about to her, but for sure it wasn't a good story to be heard by him.

"I'm sorry, Fluke. But I can't go on with this marriage anymore. I've found somebody else that would spend her time with me. You always busy with your art and don't have time for me while she does. And she can give me complete family. Oh yeah, this is Sammy. My future wife after I divorce you later," Ohm talks calmly while his hand sneak around the model's waist.

"But, p'Ohm.."

"I'm sorry Fluke. I'll send the divorce form later to you. For now, would you excuse us? Let's go Sammy," Ohm holds Sammy's hand, passed him and left him there dumbfounded. Fluke notice how Ohm called him 'Fluke', no longer 'Noo'.

***

Fluke shakes his head vigorously, denying the images that come across his head. That maybe the case, but he thinks his heart is not ready for that. Unconsciously, he already standing in front of MyBlue Gallery, the one which sell his artwork. He can see Earth deals with the staff from outside. He makes his moves into the gallery and step closer to Earth before gently tap his buddy's shoulder.

"Ai'Fluke! You startled me. What are you doing here?" Fluke smiles to him while Earth lead him to the nearest stool. "Nothing. I just finished my artwork when I realize it's been a long time from last I stroll around town,"

Earth nods and they talking while wandering around the gallery. Earth introduce him to the staff the always take care of his artwork. The staff named Prem, Prem Warut. Earth told him that Prem really loves his artwork and it makes his heart flutter when he heard that.

When his stomach grumble, ask for food, they spend time to have lunch together; 3 of them. They talk a lot over the meal. And Fluke can see adoration in Prem's eyes whenever that boy talks about art, and his work. More or less the encounter with Prem makes Fluke forget about his problem. He also didn't intent to talk it over with Earth. Not yet. He knows, he still can hold over it.

After done with lunch, Fluke back to his home. And then, that's it. He tries to act as natural as possible. If is it true that Ohm wants to separate from him because he spend less time with him, then all he can do is to prevent it. How? He must gain Ohm's attention back. As now he didn't have any art to finished off (except the one for Ohm), so he can spend his ample time with his husband.