r

i didn't even realize it, but i was already looking forward to teasing and annoying the boy. everytime i wake up early in the morning, i would head to the beach first and would get on a childish fight with him again. despite getting irritated, it was worth it when i would shot back at him.

little did i know, he was also looking forward to it everyday.

now i found myself inside the elevator, quickly pressing the close button as i heard his loud footsteps coming, "don't you dare!"

i heard his loud voice echoing and i only laughed when i noticed the door is closing already. but just when i thought that i won, his hand stopped the door from closing and he got inside with a victorious smirk.

i scoffed, "next time, i'll win."

"oh honey, i never lose." he teased and added a flirty tone on the word 'honey'. 

i gagged in disgust and he just glared at my exaggerating figure. we stood there in silence, glaring at each other, but then my eyes landed to his hands that are placed between his legs. i let out a snort at the sight and he noticed what i was laughing at.

"be glad i only spiked your sandcastle." he hissed at me and i rose a brow at him.

"what? are you gonna spike my boobs this time?" i teased and his eyes averted to my chest, in which i covered as i kicked his leg.

he yelped in pain but smirked at me, "they're nonexistent though."

i gasped and smacked the back of his head, "how dare you!"

as soon as we heard the doors opening, we gave each other a glance before rushing out of the elevator, making a race towards the beach. it was unfair, he had long legs so he was basically sprinting and was ten times ahead of me.

once we got there, i rested my hands on my knees as i was catching my breath, "damn you."

he laughed in victory, "i told you, i never lose."

i glared at his figure who had his hands on his hips, "shut up, trashcan prick."

"no you, seaweed freak."