Prologue

Its 13th November, Friday.

Derek Jonah and his wife gaze down at their new born daughter. Derek had stayed in the hospital the previous night, worried for Tara and his unborn first child. Looking at them both now, he feels he had been worried for nothing. 

The little girl is beautiful, her eyes a sparkling, icy blue. Him and Tara can't stop smiling, of course. Something in their glowing expressions shows that they're already proud of the precious little snowflake cradled in their arms. They know she's going to be so beautiful, grown up. They know she's going to have a kind heart and that she will be the best thing to them in this world.

What they don't know, is she's something different, special in more than one way. They don't know, that through the very same ice blue eyes, she can see inside the fire.

She sees in those flames what others can't. She sees terrible things. Things which might ruin her. And she can't stop them. She has to learn to live with them, adapt to them, befriend them. But she won't be able to. She will feel alone, just a weakness; nothing less, nothing more.

Until she meets the three people who, in time to come, change the way she looks at herself, change the way she looks at everything...