Day 1 - Open House

*Thank you for happening to come across my story! Idk how but...! All you new readers will enjoy the following chapters if you like Dork Diaries or nick's tv shows, ''The Thundermans or Every Witch Way!'' I guess it has alot to do with that! Most readers like one or more of those so yeah. If you don't then... Feel free to continue and see what you think! I update weekly so enjoy! Comment feedback cuz that is very important to me! Thx! Btw, not true story!*

Dear Diary,

I'm Maddie Maxwell, Im 12, and a 7th grader. Brown medium length hair, blue eyes, love desserts and beaches and New York Gal! I just moved here to Miami because my parents wanted to live some place tropical and warm so we thought this was the city!

But today... OMG, I'm telling to you that the first glimpse of my new school was beyond a disaster! I got to meet my teachers & got to see some girls at the school. Typical open house right? THING AGAIN! I met this one girl named Emily... She was so.... Pretty.... Yet, super mean! The Queen Of The Queen Bee is more like it!

I said to her, "Um.... Hi. I'm Maddie. I like your outfit."

"Oh, Whatever. " she said.

She never actually told me her name, but her friend called her over.

"Emily, over here!" Ally said. All I could here after that was, "Emily, who was that girl you were talking to?"

Emily said, " Just a lame girl named Maddie. I think she new. I think we should welcome like we do to all the lame new girls!" They laughed. Then they started whispering while looking at there phones on Instagram.

Something tells me that I'll never be HER friend & We are definitely going to be ENEMIES!

You see, I'm a naturally shy girl. Getting to make new friends is is sometimes hard for me. I really wish we didn't have to move. I was just getting to know alot of people at my old school, & I just got pulled away. I really miss my Best Friend, Caroline! If only I had some friends here. But school didn't start yet. I hope I have more luck tomorrow.

But, there was one good thing that happened after this terrible day of going that dumb open house. I was playing outside with my little sis, Bella. She just went to her open house for 4th grade & she was bragging about all the friends she already made!

"Oh. Have I told you about my awesome friend, Mary Alice? She's has a cell phone & always gives her friends Chocolate Chip Cookies. Oh, and did I tell you about......"

After that I just ignored her. I really don't want to listen to a 4th grader's first day. I told her I'll be back in 15 minutes, so I could leave & go to my room but, I saw a mysterious package by the door. I looked around to make sure nobody was there, then I took the package up to my room.

"There has to be something to help me!" I thought.

I opened the box & I found a diary! Which is what I'm writing to now. Well, that's one good thing that happened today! I came in rushing to my room, and I wrote all of this.

I hope Bella's having fun outside all by.... Oh no! Sorry Diary! Got to get outside before, mom finds out that I left Bella outside by herself for more than 15 minutes!

Got to go! Bye, Talk to you later!

Keep You Posted, Diary!

Love,
Maddie! :)