Day 4 - Slumber Party!

Dear Diary,

I'm at the Slumber Party, & boy, is it a blast! I'll start from the beginning!

So, I packed my things for the sleepover & got dropped off at 5:45pm. & I'm telling you, Kenzie's house is really big! Its a 4 story! Wow right?! Her room was on the 3rd floor, so I went up & Katie was already there.

"Gee Maddie! Its about time you showed up!"

"Sorry! Bella made me help her with her Ballet Routine."

"I know how you feel! Anna did the same thing to me yesterday!"

"Maddie, Katie! Enough chit -chating! Let's party! I brought some snacks to munch on while we watch my favorite romantic animated movie! "Lady & The Tramp!"

"I love that movie!" Said Katie.

"Me too!" I said.

After we watched the movie, we just munched on munches & played, Truth Or Dare.

Its munches like,

Chips, Cookies, Chocolate, Candy & best of all..... Ice cream! Yum!

So, I asked Katie, "Truth Or Dare?"

"Umm... Truth!"

"Hmm..... Let's see.... Who is your worst enemy?"

"Duh! Its obviously Emily! She once stuck a piece of gum in my hair! Okay..... Kenzie. Truth Or Dare?"

"Truth!"

"What is the most amount of money you would pay to get 1 hour of sleep in the morning on a school day?"

"Umm... that's a toughy! Umm.... probably $10. Okay. Maddie. Your turn! Truth Or Dare?!"

"Umm... Truth!"

"Yes!!! Who is the boy you like alot?"

Should I tell them I like Matthew Stevens?

"My dad...."

"Come on Maddie! This is truth. You gotta tell the truth!"

" Fine Fine. I like..... Matthew..... Stevens...."

"Really? Ooooo! Maddie! Your crushing on the hottest guy in school?"

She was about to ask a bunch of questions and i was about to answer them but then,

Well... that's enough Truth Or Dare!" said Kenzie. "We'll talk about boys next time! But, I really wanted to ask Maddie other truth question. Ready?"

"Fine."

"Really? Yay! Okay. What is the weirdest thing that has happened to you when Emliy was around?"

Oh ya. Hallway Jazz. I was going to tell them this anyways!

I told them EVERYTHING! Rain, Wind, Floating Milkshake....

"Woah! So, Emily's Milkshake just floated there? Eerie!" said Katie.

"Sort of like Magic!" said Kenzie.

"Magic? No way!" Katie and Me said.

"Ya. Magic isn't real. Maddie's not a magican or is a magical being like Witch! But, I wouldn't be too suprised if we found out that Emily was one! She's so evil." said Katie.

We all laughed.

After alot of laughs for about 10 minutes Kenzie finally said,

"Let's sneak around the house without being seen & look through Brianna's room! Its going to be fun! And if you want to, we can get some ice cream from the kitchen! What do you say?"

"I'm in!" Katie & I said.

I'm telling you! We had a blast! We ate Oreo Ice Cream & found $30 in Brianna's Piggy Bank & split in $10 each! Then found some candy too! It was great! Then we went to the top floor & tried on the fancy dresses & bounced on all the beds while singing,"Girls Just Wanna Have Fun! " because we girls just wanna have fun!

Well... got to sleep but, I doubt we'll sleep that much because, we'll probably be talking all night! Boy, has this night been a blast! Well.. good night! And I swear they both forgot about the Hallway Jazz!

Keep You Posted, Diary!

Love,

Maddie! :)