-3-

Tzuyu's Pov

We were heading to JB oppa and Nayeon unnie's restaurant to celebrate the final line up for Twice.

I didn't even know they were siblings. *pouts* 

"Yah unnie! Make sure that our manager approved of this" Jeongyeon unnie said and the others nodded in agreement.

"Yah! You can ask JYP pd-nim himself!" Nayeon said and the others heaved a sigh of relief knowing that they won't be in trouble.

Me and Mark oppa were in the very back seat, alone. Nayeon unnie, Jinyoung oppa, Jeongyeon unnie, Mina unnie, and Bambam oppa were in the first row.

Jihyo unnie, Youngjae oppa, Sana unnie, Jackson oppa, and Momo unnie were in the second row.

Dahyun unnie, JB oppa, Yugyeom oppa, Chaeyoungie, and Young k oppa were in the third row.

Jae oppa was driving and Sungjin oppa was beside him. That leaves me and Mark oppa. Which unfortunately, were stuck with each other at the very back seat.

"Yah! How come I always drive?" Jae oppa asked. "Of course because you're the only one who can drive?" Momo unnie asked sassily.

"Yah! Mark can drive too!" He said and I giggled. "Aish! Neomu sikkeulowo! (So Noisy)" Mark oppa said.

"Yah Mark!" Jae oppa said and motioned Mark oppa to drive. "Aish! Just drive Jae! It's not a big deal" Mark oppa conversed with Jae oppa in English.

He then placed the earphones to his ears, closed his eyes and leaned towards the head rest of his chair. 

"Oppa, can you let Mark oppa off the hook for now? He seems exhausted" I said and Jae oppa nodded.

"Arraseo" He said and started driving. A few minutes passed and it takes an hour before we arrive at the place.

I poked Mark oppa's waist side. He removed his ear phones and looked at me with confused eyes.

"Tired?" I asked him and he nodded hesitantly. I saw how his eyes looked apologetic. 

"Mian. I know we should be celebrating but it's just tiring, having to perform at Japan, learn Japanese and go back to Korea to perform" He explained.

"Gwaenchana" I said and I stretched my hand out to his head and pulled it down for it to lean in my shoulder.

"Sleep, you need it" I said and he still looked apologetic. "Are you sure it's okay?" He asked me. "I told you it's fine" I said and he sighed.

"Don't feel bad. I might sleep with you in this van because i'm tired too" I said and he giggled.

My heart skipped a beat by the mere sight of his smile and the sound of his laugh.

Ottoke? All this seems new to me. It's been 3 years since I went here and every time i'm with him I felt the exact same thing.

Butterflies in my tummy, heart fluttering moments, blushing as if I was a Tomato.

But what does this feeling mean?

I fell asleep while trying to figure out what was it that I felt.

Mark's Pov

I woke up and our places were completely switched. I slept while my head was on her shoulder and now I didn't even realize when her head fell to my shoulder while we were both sleeping.

"Awake?" I was shocked by a voice. "YAH! Kapchagiya(You startled me)" I said softly because of Tzuyu.

"You both looked like a couple. Don't worry, I didn't let the others see you guys in this state." Mina added. 

"Thanks Minari" I said and heaved a sigh of relief. "No worries, this might be your chance to have a girlfriend" she said and grinned.

"Yah, pabo-ya? I just celebrated my 1st year as an idol 3 months ago and she hasn't even debuted officially yet" I said.

"I didn't say date her now. Oh so you do like her? And you plan to date her!" she said and squealed in excitement.

"Fine, I like her, yes I plan to date her, but only if I think she feels the same" I said. "She does. Trust me." she said.

"Let's just go, the others might be waiting" I said and she just shrugged. "Suit yourself." she said and left me with Tzuyu.

"Yoda" I said and tried to wake her up. "Hmm? Oppa? Are we there already?" she asked and rubbed her eyes.

Which by the way, I found very cute and attractive.

"We arrived ages ago. I was just letting you doze off" I said and giggled when she pouted.

-------------------

While everyone was celebrating, my eyes searched for a particular girl and when I saw no sign of her in the VIP room, I tried searching for her.

Just when I stepped out of the room, I saw her sitting in the bench with her hands hugging her legs and her chin was on top her kneecap.

I approached her and saw her eyes red. "Hey, are you crying?" I asked a dumb question as I sat beside her.

"Am not!" She denied and wiped her eyes with her hands. "No." I stopped her and she looked at me confusedly. 

Her eyes were like asking why I made her stop. I searched for my handkerchief in my pockets and when my hands reached it, I took it out.

With my left hand I reached for her face and made it face me, and my right hand stretched towards her cheeks and I wiped her tears with my handkerchief.

After a few minutes my eyes caught hers looking at me. I just then realized how awfully close we were to each other.

But I think we both weren't uncomfortable. 

Third Person's Pov

Instead of an uncomfortable silence, they both felt warm, and a tingling feeling.

Mark admitted that it was because he liked her.

Yet Tzuyu was being in-denial. 

Was it because she thinks of her career? 

Or was she denying the fact that the guy she met 3 years ago has finally become her first love?