"can we friends?"

Hi everyone I'm shin, simple highschool boy with normal family, extremely excited life.When i was grade 7 i love to have friends, hang out with them and play other girls feelings.That's strange and ugly but that's i loved to do , no one can make me feel sad until she came.

Meet Sadara she is my classmate from g8 she is the girl have toxic attitude she's nice but she's not my type. One day she invited me to church , she invited me and all my friends, all of my friends agree to come over.

Sunday morning at 7:30 am my alarm rings and Sadara spam me with text messages.

"where are you?"

"i waiting for you here for an hour"

"do you still down"

"Justin and others are head to the church I'm only one waitin' you here"

"please tell me if you come or not"..

ow sh*t that's text me messages make my nerves lol i suddenly reply to here to wait for a minute and i take a shower, take dress and head to her (i don't even take breakfast).

"Ow hi Sadara , I'm sorry.. are you okay?"..

"I'm okay just.. let's go"

Sadara don't even look at me i don't know if she is mad or what, i tried to talk but this happened.

"ahm.. Sadara are we late"

"yes we're late but it's okay , i already text my older sister and tell them that were headed late"

"ow.. I'm sorry"

"it's okay Shin i'm glad that you came"

While at the bus ,me and Sadara talk more .About life, school, first impression and church , she tell me that they have an event so they can invite some of there friends and encourage them to stay, and have a relationship with God.

After take a bus we walk headed to church , the sunlight is very disturbing even it is morning. Sadara keep talking and suddenly smile at me..

"why are you smiling???"

"I'm just happy that we can talk, i thought you were bad, can we friends and hang out sometimes?"

(that's strange and I don't know what to say, I don't know why Sadara said makes me uncomfortable and speechless)