Part 3

1 week later
"Monica coming over today by the way" Ben said finishing eating the breakfast you cooked.
"I don't care bring yo little hoe over" I said annoyed one of his hoes named Monica been coming over here every fucking day.
"Sounds a bit jealous to me" he said walking up behind me and pressing himself against me.
"Fuck off me" I said elbowing him.
"Girl stop you know you want sum of this" he said smacking my ass.
"Hell no dick probably bout to fall off and I told yo ass stop touching on me" I said gently pushed him away from me.
"Get dressed we gotta go school shopping and I'm clean " he said looking at me.
"Ight" I said walking into the room and he followed me.
He been following me everywhere I go because he thinks imma escape. Which is true. But I came to the idea where I have to make him trust me so then he can let me have a little freedom and escape when he doesn't see it coming. And plus staying here for a while is a lot better stay with my abusive mother.
"Here go the clothes you going to wear today" he said setting them on to the counter top.
I started my shower and I was waiting to see if was going to get out but he took his shirt off.
"Fuck is you doing" I said scrunching you my face.
"You not the only mother fucka that gotta take a bath ..I'm not risking you running away the fuck" he said returning the face I just gave him.
"You just wanna see me naked with your horny self and you bet not touch me" I said said getting undressed.
"You mine so I can do what I want" he said hopping in the shower.
"You don't own shit but Monica" I said getting into the shower also.
As I was grabbing his body wash and rag I felt a hard sting on my ass.
"Ben stop fucking playing with me" I said turning around giving him a look then turning back around.
"You always gotta fucking attitude" he said pressing himself up against me and grabbing my neck from behind.
"Ben in not bout to play with you" I said trying to wash my body with his hand still around my neck as well with him still up against me.
"Lemme taste it" he said running his hand down my body until him and my kitty meet.
"Ben come on now you playing way to much" I said trying to sound annoyed but it came out more as a moan.
"It don't sound like you want me to stop and my pussy saying eat me out" he said and he moved to face to face with me as he gently played with me clit.
We moved backwards and I was now up against the wall.
A little moan escape from my mouth and he took that shit as a fucking green light.
He picked my up to were my leg as on his shoulders and he started to demolish this pussy.
"Ouuuoou" I said as I held my eyes closed.
"Look at me" he said still eating my out.
I keep my eyes shut moan and all and before I knew it I felt finger jammed into me.
"Oh fuck " I said opening my eyes and grabbing Bens little dread that he had.
As he added another finger into me.
"Shit" I moaned looking into his eyes and he did the same to me.
"I gotta cum slow down"I yelled a little. And he speed up the pace.
"Oh my fucking god" I said as my body was shaking.
As he put me back he grabbed me neck and tongue kissed me making taste myself and I did give in.
After that we shower off and got dressed for the day.