Chapter 14:

Fiona P.O.V

...

Once we got to Rocko house, brielle was sitting down on his couch with her head in her phone.

"Oh my gosh did you finally tell him your pregnant with his baby?" Brielle said once she looked up from her phone and seen me by the door with Rocko and August.

Oh my gosh why would she just say that i should just kill her right here . Right know .

"What she talking 'bout " August said while looking at me.

"Right " Rocko said.

"Oh You didnt tell rocko yet . Oh well thats your problem not mines " than brielle just got up and walked out the house while eating her apple.

That bitch ugh. I looked to my side and saw rocko and august looking at me. I just closed my eyes and whished that they would just go away.

"Damn girl you cant speak closing yo' eyes that tight " i heard august say

"Ayee bruh shut up " rocko said

"Nah her fat as-" before august could finish i was already outside of that house walking real fast down the street.

"Fiona...Fiona " i heard my name being called but I didn't look back.

I was crying and tears was covering my eyes as I was running. I didn't k ow where I was going I was just running.

Than I felt my self bump into something and fall. It was a man

"Dang" he said. " you okay "

"I'm sorry" I said while looking down

"You okay baby girl " he said

"Baby girl " I said with a mean attitude and a confused face as I got up.

"Well I didn't know your name so u.."

I cut him off "No need to apologize my name is fiona"

He smiled and than he looked me up in down and saw how dirty and raggady my clothes and shoes were.

He pulled out a envalope and gave it to me and said "God will bless you fiona " and with that he walked away.

I looked in the envolope and saw a hole bunch of money its mostly look like alot of 100$.

I turned around to see if the man was still walking but there was no one there .

This is truley a blessing . "Thank you Jesus" I said out loud.

I can start a new life for me and my baby .

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°