Part 20

6 months later

Stacy's Pov
After months of planning it's here! My Wedding day. I never thought that when I started YouTube, I would meet the love of my life, Zach. I love him and that statement barely does it justice.

My Maid of honor is DulJuice and my bridesmaids are Bee, Ihascupquake, Lizzie, and Taryn (long story). Zach's Groomsmen are Joey, Bayani, Straub, and his brother. Oh, the wedding will be perfect!
"Stacy your next" my dad said, "You ready?"
I nodded as he took my arms and the church doors opened.
Graser's Pov
The doors opened and I saw her. I was left speechless. Her beautiful white gown shimmered with each step she took. And to think in five minutes she will be mine forever.
She got to the end of the isle and we took each others hands and went through the vows and the rings and then...
"Zach, do you take Stacy to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
"I do" I said smiling,
"And Stacy do you take Zach to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do" she answered smiling.
"And by the power invested in me by the state of Utah, I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may now kiss the bride."
I couldn't help smiling as I grabbed her face and kissed her. We both pulled back to hear the audience cheering. I grabbed her hand and lifted it up and we walked down the isle.
The girl I met on minecraft is now my wife!
___________________________
Authors note: They are finally married! So the book IS NOT OVER and the next few chapters will be exciting! And thank you all so much for 5,000 reads and it makes me so happy to read comments and to see when people like chapters! The next chapter should be coming out soon.