Baby Sitting

AhNa flipped a page from a colourful book while taking a sip from her coffee. She was waiting for Hobi and her niece to arrive from playschool. Hobi had volunteered to look out for SooJin while TaeMin was getting his leg cast off from a football accident and it was AhNa's free day from work . Not to say SooJin was a really adorable 4yr old and almost like their daughter, so Hobi would never miss a chance to spend time with her.

They were meeting at AhNa's favourite Café.The café was sparsely populated which suited AhNa perfectly.

Turning another page she smiled slightly.

"Auntie AhNa!" AhNa looked up to find SooJin running towards her. She scooped her up and lifted her high in the air before sitting back down.

"Auntie AhNa I got you sunflowers. Uncle helped me pick it!" She giggled, smiling brightly at her Auntie, her smile a carbon copy of NamJoon's.

"Hmm, thank you my dear SooJinie. How was your day?" AhNa asked while she leaned into her husband's kiss and gave him one in return. Hobi smiled and went off to order some food for them.

"Hmm... It was nice." SooJin smiled brightly, her attention focused at the colourful book in front of her.

"Ohhh ohhh! Auntie AhNa bought a children's book. Is it for Daehyun eonnie?" She looked up at her.

"Hmm? I'm not sure! "She mumbled absentmindly as sHe leaned back with SooJin, observing Hobi coming back from the counter.

''what are you guys looking at?'' Hobi asked, eyeing the book on the table.

"Ahh it's nothing, it's something I wanted to buy for myself." AhNa winked at her husband as he set the cake, chocolate milk and tea on the table.

"SooJinie, would you like to read it to your Auntie together with me?" Hobi asked the little girl as he settled in the armchair beside AhNa's. While SooJin climbed on his lap, Hobi reached for the book on the table, settling it in front of them both.

"Guess How Much I love you." They read the cover together with AhNa silently watching them. "Oh what is that?" SooJin pointed at the picture on the book.

"That's a small Hare and a big Hare."Hobi answered her.

"Wahhh they have long ears!" she exclaimed.

"Hehe, yes they do."Hobi laughed at her cute response.

"Ehhh heemm." SooJin dramatically coughed.

"Guess how much I love you?" She played the little Hare.

"Oh I don't think I could guess that. Said big brown hare" Hobi played the big Hare. "This much!" SooJin stretched her arms wide.

"Hmm, but I love you this much." Hobi stretched his arms longer than the toddlers and SooJin grinned.

"Hm, that is a lot." AhNa laughed lightly under her breath, careful not to let them hear. They look adorable she thought. They played the part very well.

SooJin puffed her cheeks in dilemma. She was reading only the part with inside the quotation marks.

"I love you as high as I can reach."read SooJin as she stretched her arms above her head.

"I love you as high as I can reach. Said big brown hare" Hobi stretched his arms above his head. "That is quite high. I wish I had arms like that."AhNa thought.

"I love you all the way up to my toes!" SooJin pointed her toes high up in the air.

"I love you all the way up to your toes." Hobi lifted her up as AhNa did earlier. They both laughed in delight, unaware that they have gathered the attention of other people in the cafe.