Soul Match (1)

GAYSDINER

Hideyoshi woke up to a notification on his phone. He whined softly and looked down at it, sitting up quickly when he realized it was from the app Soul Match.

Soul Match was an app built into all phones, you had no way to turn it off. On a random day it would give you a notification where you started to make decisions— All leading you to you meeting your soulmate.

Hideyoshi opened the app and clicked to the first decision he had to make.

Older than you Younger than you Same age.

This was pretty easy. Hideyoshi clicked the first option and stood up, going over to his closet. He decided to dress up today...

Hideyoshi bounced on his toes and pulled down a leather skirt and a yellow, off shoulder crop top. He decorated the skirt with a yellow "off white" belt that hang to his knees and a cross chain belt. He decided
to wear some thigh jewelry to accompany it.

Hideyoshi's sneakers made just a small noise as he made his way down stairs, as he was light on his feet. "Mom! I'm going out with Terushima and Asrael for a bit!"

His mother, Azami turned to him and nodded. "Are you walking or driving?"

"Driving to Terushima's, then we're gonna walk."

"Be safe!" She called softly after her son.

"Always!" Hideyoshi grabbed his keys from the hook and jumped into his car. Before he took off, he took his lip gloss out and put it on his lips, putting on a yellow headband with a honeybee on it.

The trip to Terushima's wasn't too long and he knocked on the door, bouncing. It was opened by his mouthed and Hideyoshi bowed and greeted her quickly before rushing to Terushima's room. "Guys guess what!"

"What?!" Terushima bounced up, showing the same energy as always.

"Hmm?" It's not that Asrael wasn't just as energetic, he was just busy with something else at the moment. "Cute headband." He noted with a little nod.

"My Soul Match went off today!"

Terushima gave a dramatic gasp while Asrael turned to him. "OH MY GOSH!"

"I've only made one—" His sentence was cut off by the notification.

"What does it say?!" Asrael demanded, practically leaping over Terushima's bed to join the other two boys.

"Play volleyball or don't play volleyball? That's..."

"The algorithm is getting very specific." Asrael agreed.

"The answer is obvious though!" Terushima scoffed, the other two nodding.

"Volleyball!" Hideyoshi tapped the choice and pocketed his phone again.

"Alright let's go." Terushima grabbed both of their hands and dragged them through their house. "Bye Mom!"

"By bo— Kids!" Terushima had only recently come out, so slip ups happened from time to time however their mother did her best.

After only a few minutes of walking, Hideyoshi had spotted a butterfly, which he started to chase. Consequently, he tripped and fell into a pile of dirt. "Aww man..."

Asrael was quick to stand behind him so no passerby had a look up his skirt as Terushima came to the front and helped him up. "Are you okay?" Terushima questioned, helping him dust off his stomach- though let Hideyoshi dust the lower bits.

"I'm used to it!" Hideyoshi gasped as he heard the notification again and picked his phone out of his pocket. "Clean freak or messy?" He read out loud, furrowing his brows.

"Well, one of you guys has to be able to go in places without tracking dirt."

Hideyoshi pouted and shoved Asrael for his comment, though when he did he accidentally touched the clean freak option. "Wait heck-"

As the boys were walking, they came across a group for other boys from another school nearby. They began to laugh upon seeing the group.

"Nice skirt, fag!" One called out, the rest of his friends laughing.

Hideyoshi frowned, looking down at his feet.

"Hide-"

"Is that a headband? What are you, a four year old girl?" Another one laughed.

"Are you wearing lip gloss? Are you sure you're not a tranny?!" More laughter.

Hideyoshi swallowed and turned around, running into the nearest diner.

"Aww, she's gonna go cry!"

Asrael glared at them and threw a rock at them, nailing one in the forehead before he and Terushima took off after Hideyoshi. They found him in the bathroom crying and wiping off the lipgloss.

Terushima picked the headband out of the trash can and frowned softly. "Hide..."

Another notification on his phone.

Change you or Accept you.

Asrael took it for him and made the decision- Accept you. He put the phone down and made his friend look at him. "Hide, please don't listen to them. They're sad losers who's parents didn't give them attention so now they look for it elsewhere."

"They're so mean..." Hideyoshi sniffled, trying to wipe his tears. He took his headband gently from Terushima and wiped it off. "I'm sorry, BeeBee." He apologized to the bee on top of it and wiped it off gently, putting it back on.

Terushima slung their bag onto the counter and pulled out their lipgloss, handing it to Hideyoshi. "Can I do something?"

"Sure?"

Terushima clapped and then pulled out a tube of mascara, putting it on the boy in front of them. They stepped away and let Hideyoshi look.

He turned to the mirror and smiled softly. His eyelashes were now more defined with glitter in them.

"There! Now let's go!" Terushima grabbed the two boys again before taking off with them like footballs.

Hideyoshi squealed with laughter. "TERUUUU! Put me down!" He demanded, though he didn't dare squirm.

Terushima laughed and put him down.

Another notification...

"Already?" Hideyoshi gasped, pulling it out of his pocket.

"Well? What does it say?" Terushima demanded.

Asrael peeked over Hideyoshi's shoulder. "Meet your soulmate in 2 months or 2 minutes..."

Terushima gasped, beginning to bounce. "TWO MINUTES TWO MINUTES TWO MINUTES."

Hideyoshi nervously tapped the two minutes before looking up. Suddenly he saw everyone differently. He began to walk slowly, not noticing the headband fall off his head. That is until a boy approached him. Long and shaggy but pretty black hair, an eyebrow piercing, and a mask over his face. "Excuse me? Did you drop this?"

Terushima and Asrael watched in the background with wide eyes.

Hideyoshi's breath hitched. "I- I guess it fell off my head..."

Sakusa put it back on him and pulled his mask down to smile at him. "My name Is Kiyoomi Sakusa."

"Hideyoshi Akiyama." He blushed softly

"OMI-OMI~!" Two boys approached, the blonde one waving a phone- Which Hideyoshi presumed to be Kiyoomi's. "THAT'S YOUR SOULMATE!" He tossed the phone to him.

He caught it quickly and looked down at the app, smile growing a bit. "Well... Do you wanna hang out with us?"

"Let's make it a party!" Terushima finally entered the picture again.

"HELL YEAH! I LIKE HIM." Atsumu high-fived him.

Hideyoshi giggled softly. "Sure..."