3. What's this called

The next 4 days Jihoon keep bothering Junkyu ever chance he get. At lunch time Jihoon will come to Junkyu and talk about random shows he watch. He even go up to Junkyu favorite spot and talk about the games he play with his friend. It was a unbearable days for Junkyu who don't like people being in his personal space. It was Friday and the same scene play out again. Jihoon walk into the classroom and straight up went to Junkyu. "Hey Kyunie." Jihoon said as he stand in front of him. "Why is this Koala still cold to me." He said as he ruffled Junkyu hair. The other boy pout as he try to take Jihoon hand off his head. "Stop it." Junkyu said as he grab onto Jihoon hand. "Why? this feel nice." He said as he kept messing up Junkyu hair. The teacher walked into the room saving Junkyu head. Jihoon walk back but kept waving at Junkyu.

It was lunch and of course Jihoon was on a mission to bother Junkyu again. He walk up to Junkyu table and grin seeing him banging his head on the table. "Miss me?"Jihoon said as he drank his juice. Junkyu kept putting his head down on the table not wanting to look. He knows that Jihoon was going to ramble about his favorite show again. "I Just finish watching Game of Thorne and I can't wait for more season." Jihoon said as he slurp up all the juice. "Gosh not again" Junkyu said as he cover his ear with his hand. "What? It's a good show." Jihoon replied staring at the other head. After the bell rang Junkyu felt at peace. He glad he only have two classes with Jihoon. He relax knowing the last period won't have Jihoon. His last class ended and it was greeted with a happy Junkyu. He can finally can escape from Jihoon. He head outside and his smile turn into a frown. Today was suppose to rain and he forgot about it. The rain was pouring like no tomorrow. He could hear complaints of student as they head off with their umbrella. He bite his lite as he realized that he didn't bring an umbrella. "Why am I unlucky." Junkyu said as he scratch his head. He waited their for 2 minute hoping the rain will stop. However his wish wasn't granted. He heard a group of people heading out. He notice the group of people and try to hide. "Guys I'm going to be sick tomorrow." Haruto said as he stare at the rain. "Why" Yedam questioned. "Look at the rain, everytime it rains I become sick." Haruto said as he look around. "Anyway bye" He said as he ran off with a umbrella in his hand. More people went off leaving Junkyu by himself. He was sad staring at the never ending rain. He felt alone and scared seeing how the night is coming. He was too much into his thought when a voice startled him. "Kyunie why are you still here." Jihoon said as he walk closer to Him. Junkyu stare at him with an enlarge eyes as he held onto his chest. "You scare me, why are you here." Junkyu questioned as he try to calm his heart. "I mean I was about to go but I saw you hiding and was wondering why you didn't leave." JIhoon replied. "WWh.at.. do you mean I wasn't hiding." Junkyu stuttered. With the loud sound of the rain you can hear the laughter of Jihoon. "Your cute." Jihoon said as he open up his umbrella. "Come here." JIhoon said as he pull Junkyu under the Umbrella. They start to walk together under the Umbrella. The only sound you can hear was the droplet of rain. The silence was broken when Jihoon start to speak up. "Do you like the rain?" Jihoon said leading the conversation. Junkyu don't know why but he felt calm hearing Jihoon voice. "I do love the rain but the thunder that come after it scare me." Junkyu said as he stare at the falling rain. "If your scared then I can protect you." Jihoon smirked teasing him. Junkyu pout as he glared at Jihoon. The conversation carried on until the subway came into view. "I guess this is it." Jihoon said as close his umbrella. "Learn to watch the weather channel next time." Jihoon teased as he ruffled Junkyu hair. "Stop that." Junkyu said as he stare at Jihoon. "Here." Jihoon said as he hand him his umbrella. "What's this." Junkyu said with a confused face. "Use it to walk home." Jihoon said. "What about you?" Junkyu questioned "I'm fine now head into the train before your late." Jihoon said. Before Junkyu can say something agin Jihoon head off into the rain, leaving Junkyu with his umbrella.

Junkyu lay in his bed as he look at his ceiling. He was questioning himself as his thought was full of Jihoon. The situation started because Jihoon wanted him to accept his apologize. However Junkyu already forgive long ago and he know it could end if he just say it.  It confuse him why he didn't say those word. Does he not want it to stop even though he said it was annoying every time. What's wrong with him? What is this feeling? The last thought of Jihoon giving him the umbrella was stuck on his mind. He fell asleep with the thought clouding his mind not knowing why.