Chapter 2

Natalia's Apartment

"What time is Claire coming over?" Asked Rile.

"She's on her way" I said

"I'll call you in the morning." Said Rile , as he fix his clothes. And then came over to kiss me in the. Cheek.

"What's the time difference in Arizona?" I asked curious.

"Two hours " he responded. As I got up from the suitcase and went to sit on the bed.

"Call me when you get to the hotel" I said.

He then lean over and now where face to face. "Do you think you'll be up that late?" Asked Rile. And we started to kiss.

"Probably not. I'm baking tomorrow morning." I said. And he continue to kiss me.

"Don't try to keep up with Claire" he said.

"I never do." I said. And he lean closer and we started to kiss each other.

Austin's Apartment

Ally pour some whiskey for herself and Austin , as she waited for him. Then his phone rang.

"Fuck " said Ally.

Austin then came down shirtless and only had on a boxer. And answer his phone

"Hey, Austin" said Chloe.

"Yes, Chloe" he asked.

"When are you picking up the rest of your stuff" asked Chloe.

"What stuff" said Austin sarcastically.

"Stuff that you don't want donated" said Chloe annoyed. "To goodwill with your name and address on it. You have 20 minutes."

"Hmm, I can't be there in 20 minutes" said Austin as he put his pants on. "I have a party to get to."

"Its packed" said Chloe.

"Throw it out" Said Austin as he threw something to Ally." Don't call me about this stuff anymore. I wanna be amicable with you and phone calls of this nature pissed me off. You know me better than to think I give a shit where my stuff ends up.

"Even inanimate objects are not safe from you." Said Chloe.

"What, fine. Stop calling , if you know that's the case." Said Austin.

And the other phone hang up.

"Buzz kill" said Ally.

And both her and Austin chunk the whiskey. After finishing Austin walk away to his new stuff.

"I bought a few new things" said he. And took out a pair of hand cuffs and a dildo.

"I like to boil and recycle" said Ally chuckling.

"I'm starting over." Said Austin , as he show Ally his new toys , smirking.

Nightclub

Both Austin and Ally walk through the stairs. Into the the night club.

As they walk a few girls made googling eyes at Austin.

"You see anything ?" Question Austin , as he look around.

"Nothing" replied Ally.

"Hot gins are never on time" said Austin as he observed the girls around him.

"What about us?" Asked Ally.

Austin chuckled "I'm not a girl, I'm just a hot guy and you I don't know" he said with a smirk.