Part 1

Dior POV-
Miami Fl
August 19,202

"Mhmm" I said waking up . Today was my first day as being a senior . Last year some dumb ass kids set the school on fire so everyone who went to carol city high had to relocate.

I relocated to norland high and me and my whole clique split up. Today everyone got to relocate back to carol city since the school was done being renovated from the fire.

It's going to be hellaaaaa new people at school I already know . So I decided to dress cute to let all the bitches knows who I is .

It was 5:00am so I got up went to my bathroom brushed my teeth and washed my face . I took a shower last night so I didn't have to take one today .

I put on a simple outfit then re flat ironed my hair . Then I styled my hair then put on my outfit. I took a quick lil pic then went downstairs to see what my mom and older brothers was doing.

       @itsdiorbitch- class is in session 😝👀

likes by 790+
@luvv.dream - sexc mamas😋😋🥰
@hoodfreengl- 👀👀😋
89 more comments....

" hey mommy" I said seeing my mom sitting on the couch . "Hey baby you ready for school" she asked sipping her coffee . "Yeah I'm ready to see dream and India I miss them" I fake cried.

"Aww tell my baby's I said hey when u see them"my mom said getting up I nodded then walked to my brother Cameron room his street name is homicide though.

"Heyyyy brotherrrr" I said laying on his bed " what u want Dior" he said typing on his phone "love and affection" I said jumping on his back. Me and my brother already had a very close bond after my dad moved away he is veryyyy protective over me I love it sometimes but hate it most times. My dad still send me and my brother 7k a week but my brother Dosent take it so he gives it to me.

"Dior come on we gone be late" he said pushing me odd his back. I grabbed my purse and water bottle and got in the back seat of his car , I only got in the back cause he picks up his homeboy and I know he wants to sit in the front .

"Dior I'm finna pick up my new homeboy that goes to the school this year" Cameron said backing out the driveway. "Low key ion feel like driving can u drive" he said "really nigga" I said going to the front seat connecting my aux. I blasted jobs by city girls and whipped his car to pick up my bitch dream.

"Heyyyy bae" dream said getting in the front seat "heyyyy baeeee I miss uuuu" I said fake crying. "Graaa I miss u too it's bout to be a scene with all these new bitches at cc" she said waving to my brother. " girlll imma have to let hoes know who I be" I said driving to get my brother homeboy killa .

I pulled up to his house and he got in the back with my brother. "Yoo wassup" he said coming in eating a nigga sandwich. "Really pookie" I said laughing trying to play a different song on my phone. Me and my brother and killa has always been childhood friends so I had that nickname for him since he was a kid.