1- hey there

I'm Monet. I'm an assassin. I work for UAA, the universal assassin agency. They give me a target, I use my "resources" to subdue them, and then I kill them.  Nobody knows what I do. Nobody really knows me. I think human relations are overrated. In the end we all die anyway. Might as well take out the "issues" while we can.

Now a days people are so focused on "the force". I know the force is real, I use it in my work to contact my targets. It was never supposed to come out to the public eye but things like this simply can't be hidden forever. Apparently there's a prophecy that says there are two people, so connected in the force, that they could either rule the world, or destroy it. I think it's all a facade to distract the human race from the inner workings of our world. Though if i had to chose I'd destroy this planet. It's gone on long enough.

(i got tired of capitalizing lol)
Today I get my 100th target. I hop on the subway and ride to work. the ride is long, but i take that time to analyze every person who comes on and off the subway. when i finally arrive i'm the only one left on the subway. i walk down the steps to this small chinese restaurant tucked into the subway walls. the cashier recognizes me and lets me behind the counter and back into the kitchen. i swipe my card and i'm in, ready for a new day.

I sit down at my desk and log onto my computer. I get an alert "new assignment". i open the file and read through the document. it seems normal, until i get to the gender. i have a female target. all my years of being an assassin i had only worked with male targets. just then my boss bursts in my office.
"happy 100 !" he shouts. I cringe away from him.
"yeah...thanks." I say looking down at my keyboard.
"i'm just excited. for you! ahh it's great you know. helping the world one, dead, person at a time." he laughs.
"mhm well, i just had one question about my new target. this here says she is a female, is- that correct?" i say pointing to my screen.
"ah yes! i thought i'd mix it up!" he laughs as he shakes me around. I push his hand away. the light flickers. it gets quiet as the ac flips on.