Chapter One

ONE:
I sat up in my bed, slamming my hand over my alarm clock. It read 5:30 a.m. I got out of bed and went to my closet, opening the drawer to my dresser that was in the closet. I pulled out black pants and a white button-up shirt. I changed out of my green shorts and white shirt, tossing them in the basket at the foot of my bed.
After I had put the clothes on, I grabbed my black jacket and put it on. I grabbed my school bag and ran out of my room. I hadn't even turned the lights on in my room. I skid into the kitchen and saw my dad reading something on his computer, a cup of tea beside it, steam coming up into the air.
I grabbed a slice of bread and shoved it into the toaster, sliding the lever down to start the timer.
I rocked on my heels as I waited for my breakfast to be done. As I waited, I got a water bottle and drank some, shoving it into my bag.
The toast popped up and I stuffed it into my mouth, waving goodbye to my dad, his brown eyes shining as I left.
I finished the toast and hopped on my bike, peddling quickly to catch some wind. It took away whatever sleep still lingered in me, pushing me to go faster down the road.
~I really hate time skips for my books, but I have to. So...*sigh* time skip~
I ran into the gym, racing across the room and into the changing rooms. I changed quickly, excited for practice. I ran back out and ran up to Suga, warming up with him.
Heat built up in my head, making me wince when it spiked suddenly.
"Are you alright?" he asked, frowning a little.
I nodded and smiled through the pain, which was growing by the second.
By the time practice was going, I was blind from the heat in my head. Just as I and Tsuki were going to do a double block, I blacked out, feeling a gust of wind on my face.

3rd POV:
A large cloud poofed up around Tsuki and Hinata. The team all stopped, the ball hitting Daichi's arm and falling over the net. The cloud cleared and only Tsuki was seen. He looked down at the pile of Hinata's clothes. A large lump moved around under the clothes. Daichi went under the net and picked it up, Hinata's head popping up through the head hole. Hinata let out a shrill laugh and the team got closer, shocked in silence.
Hinata's...a baby?

[I would totally rewrite these chapters, but my sanity can't rewrite 40-something chapters and not break. So I will just fix my grammar mistakes and catch up on what I had written to actually start writing this book again.]