Chapter 7

Whitley Pov

I've been adopted by Daddy for about a week. We got our Christmas Tree the day we went to the park.

Louis, Niall, Harry, Zayn, and Sophia helped us decorate it. We also made gingerbread house's, cookies, and put some other Christmas decorations.

The boys also told about them being in a worldwide boy band called One Direction!

I also met Perrie and Eleanor. Sophia, Perrie, Eleanor, and I had a girls day, we went shopping and got our nails done while Daddy was working one day.

"Whitley we gotta go get your stuff!" Daddy yelled from the kitchen.

I gaped my iPad, head phones, 2 Barbie dolls, color book, crayons and put them in my Dora The Explorer Map backpack, before I went downstairs I gaped my blankly.

"Whitley I'm not gonna say it again com-" Daddy stopped talking when he saw me at the bottom step.

"Ready!" I smiled

"Ok then let's get going." He said and we got in the car and left.

~At Simons Office~

Daddy and I got out of the car and walked inside to the lift. Once the lift ding we got on and Daddy told me which bottom to press, soon the doors opened and we walked down to Uncle Simons office.

"Sorry we're late." Daddy said as we took a seat I went over to Louis and sat on his lap.

"Hi!" I said

"It's fine Liam, Zayn hasn't even showed up yet." Uncle Simon said seconds later the door opened.

"Sorry guys there was..traffic.?" Zayn said but the last part came out more like question.

"Zayn just sit down." Uncle Simon said and Zayn took a seat next to Daddy.

"Now that your all here. I want to talk to you guys about the next tour!"

"Will Whitley get to come with us?" Daddy asked.

"Yeah of course she gets to come and we can get a nanny for her if you want." Uncle Simon said

"When do we leave?" Louis asked

"You leave on February 20 for about 7 months, of course you will get a couple breaks."

"Who's our opening act?" Harry asked

"I think the 5 Seconds Of Summer will do a couple concerts." Uncle Simon answered,"Anymore questions?" He asked.

"No sir." Zayn said

"Ok then you can all go now. Have a great day!" He said and we all got up and left.

"Where are we going now?" I asked as we were walking to the car.

"We have a book signing then we are going home." Daddy said putting me in my car seat.

"Is lux going to be there?" I asked

"Maybe I don't know, we'll just have to find out when we get there." Daddy said starting the car.

**********************************

Hey guys so this chapter really sucks but I promise the next one will be better.

Probably won't get to update as much after Tuesday because I start school and I'll be busy with homework and stuff but I'll try to update every week!

Hope you guys had a happy New Year and Thank You for reading this book!