#1 Mondo

Ishimaru's point of view
I was patrolling the school as always, but today was different: when I was about to give a note of Detention to Leon for running in the halls for the 100th time this day but mondo and some of his gang were walking by. Mondo's shoulder punched my shoulder when he was walking by. "ah!" yelped in surprise while trying to hold myself up. The whole gang stopped and look at me weirdly, I didn't know what was going on and yelled at Mondo "Learn your manners!!!!" He looked at me with his lilac eyes."What did you say?!" said Mondo "Learn.Your.Manners." I said.

Mondo lifted his face in anger then lifted his fist and aimed at me then I noticed, but it was too late and I got punched right in my face. I fell to the ground covering my bleeding nose. Some of the gang members started to kick me on the ground.

Then they left, almost the whole school looked at me on the ground. I got up and started walking to the nurse's office. I heard people whispering things like"Wow that's just sad." "He's so weak!!" "If he wasn't such a weirdo he wouldn't have gotten punched." I thought to myself that's right if I wasn't a weirdo. I notice I started running to the nurse's office now.
Everyone stared at me so surprised I was running in the hallways. I got to the nurse's office she wasn't even there so I went to the restroom I grabbed some napkins I started to clean my self the bleeding stop after a while I then notice a tear coming down my cheek I wiped it away, I walked down the hall again just to check I was afraid just a bit cause of Mondo.

I saw Mondo again I just looked away and walked 4 feet away from him. I got a tap on my shoulder then I turned around it was Mondo he grabbed my collar and yelled "Have you learned your lesson?!" I looked at him in fear. he started to turn red a little he then placed me down the floor. he tried to cover himself blushing.

I got a warm feeling next to him I then wanted to get closer to him I was blushing red while looking at his lilac eyes. It just felt like something changed. He then asked a gang member if he haves a pen wrote something down on a piece of paper then passed it to me
I looked at it "meet me in the restroom at 2 pm"
I was going to say to Mondo what this is but I got cut off By Mondo "shut up" he said and just walked away. I looked at him walking away. Then I had to go to class I went and sat down in my seat I keep thinking about Mondo's lilac eyes, his face, and his lips the most. Then I started to daydream about dirty thoughts. I snapped out of it "what'm I thinking?!" I thought the teacher called my name and said"are you paying attention?" he said: "yes!yes!"I yelped he believed me cause I love the school work here I started to turn red and then the bell rang I said my goodbye to the teacher and then went to the restroom quickly I saw Mondo there I started to turn redder
He was red as well.

I started saying "yes?" He then grabbed my collar I was looking at his eyes then he kissed me I grabbed him tight around his arms while he grabbed my collar. I then relaxed my eyes half opened looking at him he grabbed my waist.

I stopped his hand, I gasped for air, and went in again with a kiss I think I was drooling a little in the kiss I just forgot that I was hit by him and his gang, his troubles he keeps trying to grab my waist and then I stopped him. I turned so red again I started to think about those dirty thought like in the classroom. I started my nose bleeding again just a little. he stopped the kiss and chuckled "I guess that's too much for you". He said. I said "w-why did you k-kiss me?!" Mondo turned red and said" I just can't stop t-thinking about you that's all." He again grabbed my collar and was about to touch my lips with his but we heard someone turn the handle of the door we stopped and Mondo put his hand up in a fist.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) le cringe...

It was his gang, he then punched my face but it didn't hurt he faked it and the nose bleeding helped so his gang thought he was beating me up. He let go of my collar and I pretend to fall on the floor covering my face cause I was so red. They then left Mondo smiled at me and throwing a peace sign while walking outside.

I smiled back and got up, I cleaned my self and then left the restroom.

I end it here guys I am going to make one more after this Bye my little darlings~!!!!