#2 school

I recommend hearing the vid and reading to (Ʋ)

Ishimaru's point of view
School ended and I just keep thinking about Mondo. I went in the dorms I went in the bathroom,in the shower.
In this story they have dorms ok 👌 no hate pls
I thought of Mondo then closed my eyes,his kiss tasted like alcohol and beer i moaned and notice I was touching my self I covered my mouth so no one can hear me since I didn't want rumors or being bullied more about the class hall monitor."Ah~" I moaned I stopped and knew i was addict to Mondo I pulled my self together and got out of the shower.I had to know why I have this warm feeling,why so fast,why now?!

I then got dressed and left the dorm to patrol the hall one more time till it turns night. I saw some students and reminded them that they have to go to there dorms soon. Some listened,some just said mean things to me

I heard some talking in a path I never went to.I walked over there to see what was there I saw Mondo's gang I was going to walk over but some one pulled me. It was Mondo,my heart was beating so fast I felt like I was going to die. He looked at me and blushed a little"I-I uh"
He stuttered.he keep looking at the ground. He then Leaned closer to me he put my hands behind his neck,my eyes were relaxed looking at him."You're so cute~"he said I started blushing. Then he said"we're not even dating and I feel like I want to kiss you again."he said worried "Well would you like to?"I said "sure,I think it would be great!" I leaned in for a kiss he chuckled a little then kissed me while he pulled a bit.

I blushed again and told him I would meet him later and waved goodbye

Sorry this is short I have no ideas 😅 oof bye my little darlings!!!!!!